• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Codename : Squids Next Door, a new group for splatoon!

Squids Next Door

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RocketClauncher
Hello squidboards! We're here to tell you about a new group for Splatoon called Codename : Squids Next door!
We are a group of people that just want to find others who play Splatoon. Anyone can join, as we promote casual play as well as competitive play! We are currently looking for 10 new members, for a total of 50! No matter where you live we can accept you, we have members from all over the globe. We promote discussion about the game and theories. When the game releases, you'll be able to find others to play with in TURF WARS and other modes! To join, just comment your skype name and we will add you to our group chat ASAP. Our 2 moderators are RocketClauncher and Soulbound Slayer. They have accounts on these boards as well so feel free to talk to them! For now we talk about the game, but when Splatoon releases, we'll be running inter-group tournaments as well as having battles with other groups! We will also be putting out splatoon videos as soon as possible!

Twitter : @SquidsNextDoor
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChPJ9nCkJ-oUmJn3a1e7Y8A
Logos : http://imgur.com/MrYUfLg http://i.imgur.com/f8Mc10p.png http://imgur.com/RHtra7i

Thanks,

Squids Next Door

Last edited:

Aura

Infiltrator
Hey there. I'm the owner of The Squid Squad and I would like to wish you and your team luck in your future endeavors. I hope we cross paths again, on Splatoon.

Squids Next Door

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RocketClauncher
Ok, Soulbound has added all the current members on his skype so make sure that you've got it! And hi Aura, I agree too, after a few weeks maybe we'll play some competitive matches between the 2 teams? We'll see where it goes

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This is really cool. I'm not interested in any groups currently but I wish you good luck on this. :)

Squids Next Door

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RocketClauncher
I'd like to join! I'm was a huge fan of the KND series and this game seriously has me feeling those "kid" vibes!
My skype name is what my usual name is for all things, Sleeplost!

I hope to play with all of you!
Ok, soulbound added you on skype, just accept his request and you'll be in!

Squids Next Door

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RocketClauncher
As a member of the Squidicide Squad I'd like to wish y'all good luck in y'alls endeavors ^w^
Thanks for the encouragement! we will have to make a friendly sparring match between our two squads when the game comes out

Setu

Being in this group, I would just like to say that this isn't and official team, but more of a discussion chat. However it is likely that there will be a team formed closer to release.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Being in this group, I would just like to say that this isn't and official team, but more of a discussion chat. However it is likely that there will be a team formed closer to release.
With so many members, you can expect more than just one team. :P

TrickyJose

Inkling
NNID
xTrickyx
uhhh i hope im not late to join. KND was one of my favorite cartoon network shows and since you decided to call this Squids Next Door i just have to join.

michael_goldfish

Inkster Jr.
NNID
michael_godfish
If there's still room I'd like to join too :) I'm gonna be looking for friendly people to play with online when this comes out.

Skype is michael_goldfish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom