• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Color problem?

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Anyone have the same exact color all day in multi-player? Every game I played in multi-player today the color. has been either orange or dark blue... um... Anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me?

Platypudding

Full Squid
You almost certainly have the color lock option on! It's there for color blind people. Go to options and see if that's your problem

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
Anyone have the same exact color all day in multi-player? Every game I played in multi-player today the color. has been either orange or dark blue... um... Anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me?
You have color lock turned on. It's made for people who can't tell the difference between colors well. You can turn it off in the option menu on the gamepad.

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
It may just be me, but when I put on color lock for dark blue and orange, the blue turns purple-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom