• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Come Join The Inkredibles!

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Calling all squids! If you've been playing Splatoon for a while but haven't really entered the competitive scene, then this is the right team for you! The Inkredibles are a brand-new team composed of people who are just beginning their journey into playing competitive Splatoon (myself included), and we are looking to get a few more people in our roster. Things will probably be quiet for another three weeks or so, but once Splatoon 2 comes out, that's when we'll begin to get down to business. Your current level and rank in Splatoon do not matter to us! the only three requirements I have are:
  1. Be 18 or older, preferably;
  2. Own Discord and be able to voice chat--if you're currently not able to do so, then preferably soon; and
  3. Be willing to learn both as an individual and as a team.
I'd like for this to be a laidback team that grows off each other and becomes stronger as both comrades-in-arms and as friends! If you're interested in joining our group, feel free to either send me a DM here, or to add me on Discord (SyMag#4693). Looking forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom