• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Come on over here and introduce yourself.

HellfireX14V

Inkling
NNID
GregArashi
I'll Start first. Hello, the names Arashi, Greg Arashi. I'm live at the northwest part of Las Vegas. My NNID is "GregArashi" and I'm very picky who I give out my Skype to. Also my weapon of choice are Aerospray RG, Splash-O-Matic, and Splat Roller.

pure_dommy

Inkling
NNID
Pure_domination1
Hi guys, not technicaly a NV resident but I visit so much I might as well be. Splat late night PST with childhood buddies, all of us mid 30s originally from SoCal. Sent friend reqs in hopes that you are on to round out our squads ( only 3 of us, all A or S level casual players). Nnid: pure_domination1, priv msg me info if you want in on our groupme chat to coordinate. I use sloshing machine, friends use splatling and eliter/blasters. I go back to gold roller every once in a while to break losing streaks.

AnimalJammer109

Inkling
NNID
ethan2b
Hello my name is ethan and im 9 years old and live in las Vegas and my NNID is ethan2b im would be welcome of joining this sqaud

NOTE: i can swich my main whepon alot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom