1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Community: Top 10 Splatoon Plays of the Month

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Nintendome, Dec 10, 2015.

Nintendome, Dec 10, 2015 at 11:43 AM
  1. Nintendome

Nintendome Inkredible YouTuber

NNID:
    LogicallyHank
    Hey squids! It's Hank... from Nintendome

[​IMG]

The illustrious @SomecallmeSarge is starting a new and exciting Splatoon YouTube series for all of you fresh kids and squids! As the article title indicates, this series will featuring various Splatoon clips from the community on YouTube in a monthly video montage.

How can you submit your own clips? Here is Sarge's explanation from his SquidBoards thread:

"Here is how to submit after capturing your clip:
    1. Upload your clip as Unlisted to Youtube (if you have a clip from your Twitch stream, make it a highlight and export it as Unlisted to Youtube)
    2. Send an email to top10splatoon@gmail.com with the following info:
    -Make the subject line your In-Game Name on Splatoon with your clip name (ex. SND|Sarge - [Your fancy title])
    -Your Youtube clip link
    -Include a short description about your clip (and if your clip is from a tournament match, specify the name of the tournament plus where your team was in brackets)
    -If you have a clan/squad you're apart of, please specify. (Not required, but it will be mentioned on the user graphic for your clip)
    -Specify your Squidboards and/or Twitter name (For Twitter, it's the @name)"

For more information, be sure to give SomeCallMeSarge either here on Squidboards or on Twitter/YouTube!

Expect to see the first episode of this series in early January 2016.

For more fresh Splatoon content, please consider sticking around Squidboards. Stay fresh!

Mr_Destiny, Col. Splat, Lynn and 11 others like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Nintendome, Dec 10, 2015.

1. CheezyTacos
      CheezyTacos
      Pretty cool! I wish I had a capture card though...
    2. ElliotDotson
      ElliotDotson
      That is awesome! I will make sure to check it out :D
      SomecallmeSarge likes this.
    3. Your Wii
      Your Wii
      Gotta go get a capture card now lol
      hexandwhy and SomecallmeSarge like this.
    4. scarth
      scarth
      is this THE hank...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
      Squidna likes this.
    5. River09
      River09
      This is exactly what Splatoon needs right now.
      CalebGamer13 and SomecallmeSarge like this.
    6. Silver
      Silver
      I expect air horns in every clip
    7. Sol64
      Sol64
      That feeling when you got a quad kill with wail and inkstrikes... but the recording box wasn't on ;_;
    8. LockeExile
      LockeExile
      That feeling when you recorded a really nice play... but forgot about this and submitted it to reddit instead ;_;
      ElliotDotson and CalebGamer13 like this.
    9. CalebGamer13
      CalebGamer13
      I'll see if I can get some good gameplay of my self.
    10. Nintendome
      Nintendome
      I'm feeling pretty happy today :) How about you? :]
    11. Quilavaflare
      Quilavaflare
      If I had some way to record, I would have totally showed off this really freaky sidestepping thing the Japanese do with the Sploosh...
    12. scarth
      scarth
      Good to hear, I'm not bad myself
      Nintendome likes this.
    13. SomecallmeSarge
      SomecallmeSarge
      You can submit it here too if ya want ;) I've seen a few people submit clips I've seen on reddit. As long as it's in video form when you send me it, I can't take gifs.
    14. Nintendome
      Nintendome
      Glad to hear it! ;)
      scarth likes this.
    15. Sol64
      Sol64
      The dream is dead kappa
    16. Las7
      Las7
      As soon as I get a capture card I will definitely try to keep this in mind, great initiative
      Nintendome likes this.
    17. BonFire
      BonFire
      reminds me of @EirikN 's Top 5 Plays of the week back in 2012
    18. InkTyphoonCole
      InkTyphoonCole
      That is exactly what this idea was missing!
    19. Splatoon❤️
      Splatoon❤️
      Does being stuck in C- being killed repeatedly by bamboozlers and every single weapon count as being a good player??

Just kidding
      CheezyTacos likes this.