• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Comp. team StarSquids recruiting squids

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
Hello squids ;)
I'm the leader and organizer of StarSquids, a competitive Splatoon team to battle in tournaments, squads, clanwars and all these things.
Most time we're playing somewhere at 17:00 to 21:30 UTC +2 some squads to stay in practice with each other. We're basically european, but of course we take american squids a well, depending on the activity at the given times.

We have some requirements as well:
  1. Be S/S+
  2. We're using Discord for voicechat while taking out our opponent, you should have it as well o_O
  3. Have enough space on your friendslist
  4. In the best case you're 13 years or older (It's not too important but still to be mentioned!)
  5. Be active and have interest in our clan community!
  6. Of course you can be a bit :p but you also should stay :cool: in the given situations
Most of our members have a star in front of their name.
If you need more infos, then feel free to ask me..
If you are interested, then you should comment here, my ID is 'PaddyHerz2000' tho.

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
I'm at A+ 56, (I was previously at S a while ago), is it ok if I apply anyways?

Ignore the card below, haha

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
Meh, no I can't add any A+, sorry :c I didn't create the rules all by myself, it was a team decision to take only S.Squids.
Anyways, maybe we'll encounter us once again in some time ;D

iVortex

Senior Squid
NNID
Vorttex
Hai, I quit for like 4 months so im a little rusty but im back in the game now. S+ 54.

Dragonblaze123

Inkling
NNID
Dragonblaze123
Aw man, I thought I could apply at A+, but it seems like you guys are pretty strict with you application rules :(. I'm currently A+ on an alt because I lost my save with my S+ squid on. How long are you recruiting for? Hopefully it's long enough for me to brute force my way to S again, so I can apply. :P

OliverNEW

Full Squid
NNID
PaddyHerz2000
Oh, that depends on the date we have enough members :3
Right now we are looking for 2-4 more members.
would like to see ya, keep up the work then ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom