1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Competitive Player Looking for a Team!

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by Chhipz, May 8, 2015.

1. Chhipz

Chhipz Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Chhipz
    Hey everyone! I'm looking for a fun, yet competitive team/ group to get know and dominate with. I want an active group that's enthusiastic about playing and improving together. Ideally I'd like players that are mature and a little older, so 18+ would be great. I live on the East Coast and prefer people in the US/ Canada so there are no problems with time zones.

I have plenty of experience in competitive shooters (mainly halo 2/3/Reach), attended several local tournaments (won most of them), and followed the MLG scene for many years. I am a skilled team player and leader, and very confident I'd bring a lot to the group. I don't play competitively anymore, but have kept my skills sharp by dominating on games like Destiny on Xbox One (if you have it too we can run games, and no I'm not one of the blink-shotgun kids :p).

So I'm putting this out there and seeing where I belong, so when you post be sure to write about yourself and your team's goals. Thanks in advance!

2. Chhipz

Chhipz Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Chhipz
    bump in the night

3. Lyn

Lyn Squid Savior From the Future
    Premium

There are some guilds on the forums, you just gotta look around a bit. There's always the search function. :)

4. Trieste Sp

Trieste Sp Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I'm pretty sure there's a thread around here for what you want. However, I could not find it for you. Sorry.

5. Chhipz

Chhipz Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Chhipz
    Yeah I was looking for one but couldn't find any. I didn't know where to post this since I couldnt find a unified area for clans/ recruiting so I threw this out there. I'll keep looking, thanks guys.

6. Trieste Sp

Super Moderator

Here it is.

Chhipz likes this.
  7. Chhipz

Chhipz Semi-Pro Squid

NNID:
    Chhipz
    This is perfect, thank you so much.

8. Trieste Sp