• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Recruitment For Splatoon 2 - Team PlattySplats

OArcadiaSkiesO

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OArcadiaSkiesO
Switch Friend Code
SW-6078-3087-9995
Hey guys.

Im really wanting to get a challenging team together to take on league battles. For Team and Pair Divisions and also tournaments. I will make a discord server once team has enough member and only real requirements are that you want to win and feel your better than rank you are now.

Let me know via thread or message if you want same as me.

Cheers

Last edited:

Yosef Shapiro

Inkling
Hey guys.

Im really wanting to get a challenging team together to take on league battles. For Team and Pair Divisions and also tournaments. I will make a discord server once team has enough member and only real requirements are that you want to win and feel your bettet than rank you are now.

Let me know via thread or message if you want same as me.

Cheers
Im interested in this team I can really handle any weapon very well besides for chargers

OctoBlooper27

Inkster Jr.
NNID
itsmemil
I'd be willing to join but i dont have a consistent way of getting to discord until later this week when i get a new phone. but im interested.

i feel like im trustworhy in all classes except blasters and rollers.

OArcadiaSkiesO

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OArcadiaSkiesO
Switch Friend Code
SW-6078-3087-9995
Guys im glad you've replied. Ive created the discord server and have 3 members just joined all through auditions. Way auditions work is just to simply play a 1vs 1 of splatzone against a fellow member (Most likely me) and will decide whether you fit the bill. Sounds a bit judgemental i know but it will help ween out the best i feel. If you feel you want to join please do pm me so i can share discord with you.

Thanks for responding guys, very much appreciated.

Below is picture of newly created team discord. Team PlattySplats
Screenshot_2017-07-30-17-48-36-455.jpeg

No worries dude. Recruitment is open for awhile so whenever your available let me know :)

I'd be willing to join but i dont have a consistent way of getting to discord until later this week when i get a new phone. but im interested.

i feel like im trustworhy in all classes except blasters and rollers.
Whenever your available let me know. Recruitment is going on for a bit yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerememe13

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7631-3518-6993
Do you have an invite link for the discord?

OArcadiaSkiesO

Inkster Jr.
NNID
OArcadiaSkiesO
Switch Friend Code
SW-6078-3087-9995
If anyone wants to audition please join the discord - https://discord.gg/pNbgQv

When a team member is available, audition will be held. 1v1 Splatzone, best of 3 matches. Decision will be made after match on whether auditionee is a good team fit.

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom