• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Splatoon 2 Team?

Pain-ter

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roflwaffle21
Switch Friend Code
SW-0599-1358-6686
For Splatoon 2, I've been trying to find a good squad - S+ players, uses discord (or something similar), knows callouts, 18 yo or older, etc - that would be interested in serious competitive play. I personally don't have any competitive experience, so I was hoping to find a team of people who do (which is proving to be more challenging than I'd have thought...).
Does anyone want to create a new team with me, OR know of any serious competitive teams looking for players? Any help you can give me is welcome, I seriously don't know what to do anymore...

OOONIZZYOOO

Inkling
NNID
1417-0454-6709
Hey bro, I'm also trying to form a team I have another so feel free to add me if you like. We will be using discord as well so msg me if your down

Etob

Full Squid
My team is probably a bit below your standards (okay, a lot), but I'd like to extend an invitation nonetheless, if you're still looking. I'm 17, but very mature for my age. Don't have Discord but could probably get it. Also have Skype and Switch Online. I have very little competitive experience, but I'm a quick study. I know the basic callouts, and working on the rest. What do you main, out of curiosity? (If you're at all interested, ofc.

Kiwiii

Senior Squid
NNID
Acquiescent
Hey bro, I'm also trying to form a team I have another so feel free to add me if you like. We will be using discord as well so msg me if your down

If you're still trying, may I get a chance? I ran a few comp squads in the first game, S+99, I'm 20. I have splatoon 2 already.

Pain-ter

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Roflwaffle21
Switch Friend Code
SW-0599-1358-6686
My team is probably a bit below your standards (okay, a lot), but I'd like to extend an invitation nonetheless, if you're still looking. I'm 17, but very mature for my age. Don't have Discord but could probably get it. Also have Skype and Switch Online. I have very little competitive experience, but I'm a quick study. I know the basic callouts, and working on the rest. What do you main, out of curiosity? (If you're at all interested, ofc.
Thanks for the offer. For now, I think I'll see how OOONIZZYOOO's team works out. If it doesn't work out as well as I hoped, I may take you up on your offer.
(I usually use the inkbrush or chargers, btw ^w^)

Etob

Full Squid
A charger would be quite helpful. Hope all goes well with OOONIZZYOOO nonetheless!

Griff76

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3196-7781-0416
OOONIZZYOOO, I too am'looking for a competitive squad/team. Currently lvl 26, on daily, got tons of play time and experience in the competitive gaming world, just starting on Nintendo though. Used to BT for Zipper and EA.

I'm a runner/gunner. Got room??

RoseTheGod

Inkling
For Splatoon 2, I've been trying to find a good squad - S+ players, uses discord (or something similar), knows callouts, 18 yo or older, etc - that would be interested in serious competitive play. I personally don't have any competitive experience, so I was hoping to find a team of people who do (which is proving to be more challenging than I'd have thought...).
Does anyone want to create a new team with me, OR know of any serious competitive teams looking for players? Any help you can give me is welcome, I seriously don't know what to do anymore...

Hey. My name is RoseTheGod. I feel like I really have a chance to play with better people. I'm only 15, but I'm an S rank. I'm level 20 aswell. I really want to get better at this game and learn from people better than myself. if you give me a chance to prove myself I might be worthy of you. I use the N-zap primarily. but I'm also really good with a blaster. I just don't have the gear to make use of it. you might not even reply back, but i'd appreciate it if you gave me a chance

SJCan

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0751-9896-2300
I am a 13 year old 14 soon but I am cooperative and know how to use the calls have discord. I play octo brush and roller

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom