• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Recruiting! Tentacle Malphas™

Odd xD™

Inkling
NNID
Odd7xD
Hello my Fellow Squid Kids! It is I Odd xD™ and the Admiral of the Squad (Leader)! My Squad and I are interested on recruiting one more Person, we need 8 players but only have 7 at the moment. So far, so if you're interested please go to the Link at the end and it'll take you to our Squad's Application! You must fill out everything to send us the Application, if you don't feel comfortable answering a question just fake it but let us know you faked it. We are a competitive squad, so if you're interested in joining please look at our Requirements (below)! Also please understand that I chose these requirements for a reason, I'm being specific with my requirements due to bad past experiences...

~Requirements~

•Must be 15-17 years of age! (I'll make an exception with age if you meet the rest of the requirements

•Must be at least Rank A-S for All three Ranks

•Must Download and Use Discord to CALL AND TEXT US!!!

•Must be in the North America (Canada, US, Mexico)

•Must be online at least Every Weekend! (Everyday Recommend)

•Must be a Well Experienced and Competitive Player but Flexible enough to train you when you need help.

•Must change your Switch username to
TM|(User Name Here)™

•You Mustn't Multi-Clan (Meaning you can't be on another Clan while being or joining my Clan) If I find out you are you'll be Permabanned from my Squad!

•If you wanna join my Squad you got to do Try-outs! We will probably be able to host them this weekend!

Clan Admiral and Captain Info

Admiral: TM|Odd xD™

Switch Code: SW-4155-8485-8604

Level: 44 (started school early so I couldn't level up fast enough)

Ranks: Splat Zones [S+] Tower Control [S+] Rainmaker [S+]

Player Style: Supportive, Offensive and Defensive.

Player Type: Expert

Discord: Odd7xD#3021

Captain: TM|Mick™

Switch Code: SW-2953-9797-2580

Level: 34

Ranks: Splat Zones [A+] Tower Control [A-] Rainmaker [A-]

Player Style: Defensive, Supportive, and Offensive.

Player Type: Expert

Discord: Mick#6835

Now if you want to be part of our Squad, please Fill out our Application ---> [Tentacle Malphas™ Application|https://goo.gl/forms/p5D4DZI0xFYXVBZ23]

Hope you could Join! We'll be seeing you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom