• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Competitive Squad Searching Thread

Mayday

Row, Row, Fight the Power!
NNID
MaydayBelieves
If you are looking for a competitive squad or a squad looking for new players, post below

Recommended information when looking for a group:
  • Forum Name:
  • Current Role/Weapon:
  • NNID:
  • Your Age:
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for:
  • Additional Contact Information:
Recommended information when looking for a player:
  • Group Name:
  • How Many Players are in your Squad:
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for:
  • NNID:
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for:
  • Additional Contact Information:

Last edited:

Mayday

NNID
MaydayBelieves
@Right Whale we have decided to make a general squad searching thread. That's why the old thread was removed. Sorry about the confusion

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
I'm mostly wondering why recruitment and free agent topics don't have their own section. then all the squads could have their own recruitment topics and everyone looking for teams could also have their own topics etc.

I'll keep an eye out on the squads who post, and see if there are any I would like to apply for. a dedicated topic for this is a good start of course, but I feel it deserves its own area personally.

Mayday

NNID
MaydayBelieves
I'm mostly wondering why recruitment and free agent topics don't have their own section. then all the squads could have their own recruitment topics and everyone looking for teams could also have their own topics etc.

I'll keep an eye out on the squads who post, and see if there are any I would like to apply for. a dedicated topic for this is a good start of course, but I feel it deserves its own area personally.
Not sure entirely where we are at on that @TheRapture. I imagine it's coming when the big update gets closer. Decided to post a thread in the meantime though

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Not sure entirely where we are at on that @TheRapture. I imagine it's coming when the big update gets closer. Decided to post a thread in the meantime though
Ah, of course. I'm not bashing on this thread or trying to rush anything, just to be clear. I'm simply just thinking towards the future. I'm glad this thread exists in the meantime, and as I said I'll be watching it for any cool squads to consider.

Mayday

NNID
MaydayBelieves
Ah, of course. I'm not bashing on this thread or trying to rush anything, just to be clear. I'm simply just thinking towards the future. I'm glad this thread exists in the meantime, and as I said I'll be watching it for any cool squads to consider.
Didn't think you were bashing/rushong anything at all. Definitely a legitimate question. Holding out on a lot of threads, like a Scrimmage thread, until the update comes. Also looking forward to it. I want to see how drastically different this game plays when you have actual teams

Agosta44

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Agosta
I would recommend updating the OP with some useful information for the user to post. Here's an example of how I set up the LFG thread on mkboards:

Recommended information
  • Forum Name:
  • Activity:
  • NNID:
  • Your Age:
  • Age Group of Team you would like to join:
  • Contact Information:

Mayday

NNID
MaydayBelieves
I would recommend updating the OP with some useful information for the user to post. Here's an example of how I set up the LFG thread on mkboards:

Recommended information
  • Forum Name:
  • Activity:
  • NNID:
  • Your Age:
  • Age Group of Team you would like to join:
  • Contact Information:
Added. Was meaning to come back and add additional information to the OP after work. Thanks for the good quick template.

teamdelibird

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
teamdelibird
  • Forum Name: Teamdelibird
  • Current Role/Weapon: Splattershot Jr./ Early game offense, late game support
  • NNID: teamdelibird
  • Your Age: 20
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any, but preferably not too young
  • Additional Contact Information: skype is oliver.newbold
Definitely want to try and get practicing with a group early. I want to play this game pretty seriously. I average 700-1000 points per game (turf wars, not including win bonus).

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
  • Forum Name: Graff
  • Current Role/Weapon: Splatterscope/Support
  • NNID: griffingraff
  • Your Age: 27
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: griffingraff
I'll probably just wait around a while for the right squad before making a decision, so please do not be upset if I don't reply back if you message me.

LuxLuxora

Full Squid
NNID
LuxLuxora
Hey squids and kids! :p I'm admin for a clan called Blooper Ink and am currently recruiting a competitive team of 8 to represent the clan!

We're a clan of social gamers, not all of Splatoon! Details on us: squidboards.com/groups/BlooperInk/
Signs up for a competitive team can be made here: http://goo.gl/forms/mi4MbC4Fuo

If possible, please answer these questions on the Google Document linked above.
- SquidBoards Name?
- NNID?
- Age?
- Timezone?
- Do you have access to a mic for use in TeamSpeak3 server? Maybe Skype?
- Primary weapon/s?
- Any Splatoon achievements?
- List any related game history (fps, strategy, etc). Provide any relevant details if needed.
- What are your available hours in EST for each day of the week?
- Best method of contactl?​

Throw me any questions you may have! :D

Last edited:

AB80

Inkling
NNID
WCe-AB80
  • Group Name: MONSTERS INK
  • How Many Players are in your Squad: SQUADS NOT YET FORMED
  • Role/Weapon of player(s) you are looking for: ROLLERS, BRUSHERS, SNIPERS
  • NNID: WCe-AB80
  • Age Range of Player(s) you are looking for: 17+
  • Additional Contact Information: @AB80vgc (Twitter)

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Squad name- S.A.R.P.A.
Country-IRELAND
Members- 3 as of now (Looking for 5 more)
Roles- ANY
NNID- Look to you're left
Age range- ANY
Preferred TimeZone- BST OR GMT
-Right Whale
S.A.R.P.A. Header.png
Myself.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom