• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cool OCs!

Pallid

Inkling
(@Pallid is there anywhere I can see some of your finished work?)
U-Uhm! F-Finished work? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but I can send a link to my blog if you'd like that. It's not a lot of finished work, perse, but it's more of my content if that's what you mean..!

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
I wish i could draw that well...No matter how hard i try i have a hard time doing it. the final image makes it but i butchered the crap out of it.

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
Gotta walk before you can run. Just keep working hard and with intention and you will surpass all limitation!

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Nice advice but doesn't help me as i have issues doing drawings in general. straight lines i can get nearly perfectly. once you had curves then i have issues. then there perceptions i have a problem correctly doing that. there a whole lot i cant get right.

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
Nice advice but doesn't help me as i have issues doing drawings in general. straight lines i can get nearly perfectly. once you had curves then i have issues. then there perceptions i have a problem correctly doing that. there a whole lot i cant get right.
Hey I'm seriously considering doing tutorial videos. Do you think that's something you'd be interested in?

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Probably
depends on how good the tutorials are

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom