1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Cool OCs!

Discussion in 'Original Content' started by crowmage, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Pallid

Pallid Inkling

U-Uhm! F-Finished work? I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but I can send a link to my blog if you'd like that. It's not a lot of finished work, perse, but it's more of my content if that's what you mean..!

2. crowmage

crowmage Inkling

NNID:
    crowmages
    oh hey thanks!! still working on finding a way i like to draw but yeah! some of my stuff is here but theres not too much on there

3. <π.

<π. Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    LessThanPiArt
  4. Zerul

Zerul Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Mechasonic9000
    I wish i could draw that well...No matter how hard i try i have a hard time doing it. the final image makes it but i butchered the crap out of it.

5. <π.

<π. Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    LessThanPiArt
    Gotta walk before you can run. Just keep working hard and with intention and you will surpass all limitation!

6. Zerul

Zerul Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Mechasonic9000
    Nice advice but doesn't help me as i have issues doing drawings in general. straight lines i can get nearly perfectly. once you had curves then i have issues. then there perceptions i have a problem correctly doing that. there a whole lot i cant get right.

7. <π.

<π. Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    LessThanPiArt
    Hey I'm seriously considering doing tutorial videos. Do you think that's something you'd be interested in?

8. Zerul

Zerul Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Mechasonic9000
    Probably
    depends on how good the tutorials are