• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Cool Splats thread.

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
When you and your opponent splat each other at the same time ... and you're both using the same sniper rifle. I think that's pretty cool.

D

Deleted Member

One time last month I was getting edged by an entire team and in some weird incident (weird as in I was being extremely histaricle and just shooting randomly) I splatted them one by one; saving my team the entire rank match and the rek center.

Capn. Woomy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
chuck296
One time last month I was getting edged by an entire team and in some weird incident (weird as in I was being extremely histaricle and just shooting randomly) I splatted them one by one; saving my team the entire rank match and the rek center.
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Princess Bubbie

Tiny lil' monster
NNID
Princess.Bubbie
I quad-splatted a team when my Inkstrike landed.

Not sure why no one dodged, but it was a really good laugh. xD

Last edited:

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I penta-splatted a team when my Inkstrike landed.

Not sure why no one dodged, but it was a really good laugh. xD
Isn't penta 5? What are there 5 opponents on a team now?

I got a weird quad today in ranked. It was tower control and we were losing (and we still lost) but before that they were pushing the tower and one by one i managed to take them out. I took out a hydra riding the tower, a blaster and another weapon i can't remember. There was one final splat roller and i knew he was gonna take me out, so i decided i would try ajd get the last splat and get splatted in the proces, but the roller's flick hit me with a weak hitbox, so i managed to splat him without getting splatted. We lost, but that felt so good. I also got two double zooka kill with a single blast today. Both times i think they helped our team nab the win.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Isn't penta 5? What are there 5 opponents on a team now?

I got a weird quad today in ranked. It was tower control and we were losing (and we still lost) but before that they were pushing the tower and one by one i managed to take them out. I took out a hydra riding the tower, a blaster and another weapon i can't remember. There was one final splat roller and i knew he was gonna take me out, so i decided i would try ajd get the last splat and get splatted in the proces, but the roller's flick hit me with a weak hitbox, so i managed to splat him without getting splatted. We lost, but that felt so good. I also got two double zooka kill with a single blast today. Both times i think they helped our team nab the win.
Lol similar thing that happened on Tower Control, my team was losing, but we managed to push it towards overtime. I did the usual and recklessly charged onto the tower. Apparently the opponent team has a bad habit of when getting on the tower they ink the ground first, so I took them out, taking aim and killing each and everyone without even moving from the spot I was on the tower. After the quad-kill, my teammates managed to get the message (I bet they looked up and the four X's) and started super jumping to the tower. I had a Dual Squelcher, so we moved towards the enemy's base easily, and I pushed them back and we took the lead! Hilarious!

SaltyCal

Full Squid
NNID
Jimbo21
Switch Friend Code
SW-2497-8552-1603
One of YOUR splats , not what you think is cool.
But it was one of my splats, it just happened to coincide with one of my opponents snipes. We were both using E-liter scopes and then SPLAT. It was pretty woomy. I only realized we had the exact same weapon equipped when "splatted by E-liter 3k Scope" popped up. And I was like "Woah! That's my weapon!"

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
The times I splatted 3 people with a single inkzooka shot and when I happen to snipe somebody without aiming at anything. Those are some really satisfying moments.
Or those 180 turns when someone flanks me and I'm a sniper. So awesome.
Or that one time where I was standing on our snipe in saltspray rig and heard someone climbing up the wall behind me. Instead of fleeing, I charged my shot, jumped off the platform backwards and shot the person trying to get me as they reached the top of the wall in mid-air. I'll remember that for the rest of my life.

Capn. Woomy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
chuck296
But it was one of my splats, it just happened to coincide with one of my opponents snipes. We were both using E-liter scopes and then SPLAT. It was pretty woomy. I only realized we had the exact same weapon equipped when "splatted by E-liter 3k Scope" popped up. And I was like "Woah! That's my weapon!"
Oh.NVM

swaggrinkirby

Inkling
NNID
Cool-Davidoo
Not sure how it happened, but once I was jumping of the fan-based platform on Ancho-V-Games and I splatted a Charger with no ink with my Dynamo roller. I know very well that the no ink shot deals 52.8 damage and the charger was not damaged previously. It just worked

emmasquid

Inkling
NNID
elite.inker
I main the Zink Mini Splatling, and once (in turf war) the other team was all crowded in the same place for some reason. If I can remember, it was Arowana Mall, which is pretty narrow, so that provides a bit of explanation, I guess. I threw a Disruptor, hit three of them with it, Bubbler'd, and wiped 'em all out. I ended up carrying my team for the rest of the match and getting about 900 points (+300 for winning, so 1200). It felt AWESOME.

I also love getting overly satisfying Rainmaker quads. I mean, who doesn't? :P

Capn. Woomy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
chuck296
I main the Zink Mini Splatling, and once (in turf war) the other team was all crowded in the same place for some reason. If I can remember, it was Arowana Mall, which is pretty narrow, so that provides a bit of explanation, I guess. I threw a Disruptor, hit three of them with it, Bubbler'd, and wiped 'em all out. I ended up carrying my team for the rest of the match and getting about 900 points (+300 for winning, so 1200). It felt AWESOME.

I also love getting overly satisfying Rainmaker quads. I mean, who doesn't? :p
Cool!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I once got a quad on Hammerhead Bridge with the Sploosh. I was at the part where you go to the right in the beginning and go down the grate. The whole team was pretty much gathered there for reasons I don't know. I got 3 of them, then I got them, the fourth member super jumped over and I got them too. It was my first quad! :D

I also tend to get splats by getting up in their face. (I have gotten some really nice bomb splats too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom