• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Coral Aquarium Discord Server. ♪

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Hello fellow squids of the deep'end! ♪
I'm sure some of you fresh squids, and Octos may already know, but for those who are new and aren't aware, this group does indeed have a discord server were most of the fun is being spent there!

If any of you squids of the Aquarium want a link to the discord server, be sure to post a request here, and I will private message it over to you faster than a squid-jet with 12 'Swim Speed Up'

(Or you can just Private Message me also. That Works!)

Stay fresh! ♪

Nunzio

Inkling
NNID
Skaterdude1118
Switch Friend Code
SW-0925-8037-8698
Please send me an invite, I want to join in the fun!!

OddDecopod

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4816-8948-3669
Hello fellow squids of the deep'end! ♪
I'm sure some of you fresh squids, and Octos may already know, but for those who are new and aren't aware, this group does indeed have a discord server were most of the fun is being spent there!

If any of you squids of the Aquarium want a link to the discord server, be sure to post a request here, and I will private message it over to you faster than a squid-jet with 12 'Swim Speed Up'

(Or you can just Private Message me also. That Works!)

Stay fresh! ♪
May I join the group?

Publisher

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2997-4793-8187
Hello!! Can I have the link for the server? I would love to play with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom