• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

CoroCoro Splatoon - A New Chapter with Splatoon 2

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
The newest chapter of the CoroCoro Splatoon Manga has been posted online, free to view for a limited time!

To see it, you can click here.

Interestingly I believe, you can see some new gear and things teased here...Especially Goggles new jacket. Can you spot any other new things?

As it seems, look's like Gloves-kun is taking place as the new role model, much like Rider did previously. And there's a new challenging inkling to go against...perhaps something like the S4 will take place again?

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
If I am willing to make a joke about how inklings are named after the objects that they are wearing; it will be based upon Ashens' infamous grassmask meme.

I was going to draw him, too.

"Grass Mask Kun is a hidden CoroCoro inkling who wears a patch of hay for a mask. Nobody fully knows about his origins, or how he fairs on the turf. If encountered, the victim is either turned into a pixelated Phillips CDI rendering, or worst. Will Goggles survive the outlandish, mysterious inkling with about enough ink on his skin?"

I need to really make this character....

RelicRaider

Pro Squid
NNID
RelicRaiderULTD
Switch Friend Code
SW-6136-3428-7995
If I am willing to make a joke about how inklings are named after the objects that they are wearing; it will be based upon Ashens' infamous grassmask meme.

I was going to draw him, too.

"Grass Mask Kun is a hidden CoroCoro inkling who wears a patch of hay for a mask. Nobody fully knows about his origins, or how he fairs on the turf. If encountered, the victim is either turned into a pixelated Phillips CDI rendering, or worst. Will Goggles survive the outlandish, mysterious inkling with about enough ink on his skin?"

I need to really make this character....
Please do, will his grass mask be yellow or green?

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Please do, will his grass mask be yellow or green?
I forgot there additional colors. Maybe just standard green? No idea what ink color would contrast...Maybe pink to offset secondary?

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Curse my inability to read Japanese!
Hey, don't worry. Someone in the fandom will translate it....eventually. They did for the First Splatoon 2 teaser special with Gloves, I'm sure this one will too.

(Meanwhile I'm still waiting on that Hero Mode chapter...)

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Sorry for the double post, but this bit of Goggles artwork was made as a slight promo for the new chapter was shown. Seems Splatoon JP is promoting this too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom