• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Corrupt a Wish!

Trishula

Inkling
Hello fellow SquidKids!

I would like to introduce you to one of my favorite forum games; Corrupt a Wish.
The game is simple, here's an example. We have Kids A and B, posting. Please quote the Squid you're commenting under.

A: I wish I had a million coins!

B: Granted, but now the police are now after you because they suspect you've altered pennies into quarters!

You can make your wishes and corruptions as simple or as complex as you want, just please follow the rules! :^)

Let's start things off simply.

I wish the Rosalina Amiibo wasn't an exclusive, making it hard to obtain.

TheJukeBox

Inkling
@Trishula "I wish the Rosalina Amiibo wasn't an exclusive, making it hard to obtain."

Granted, but the Amiibo becomes discontinued entirely.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I wish Nintendo would ship every new game they made to me so I wouldn't have to buy as much.

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
@Trishula "I wish the Rosalina Amiibo wasn't an exclusive, making it hard to obtain."

Granted, but the Amiibo becomes discontinued entirely.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I wish Nintendo would ship every new game they made to me so I wouldn't have to buy as much.
Granted, but every "new" game they'd made are mostly rehashes after rehashes, making all of them
repetitive and boring.

I wish I was an Inkling.

Venomania

Inkling
NNID
The_FPG
Granted, but every "new" game they'd made are mostly rehashes after rehashes, making all of them repetitive and boring.

I wish I was an Inkling.
Granted, but since you are now the only real life Inkling, you have been taken by the government for experimentation.

I wish the Amiibo scalpers were forever stopped.

SilverEra

Inkling Cadet
Granted, but since you are now the only real life Inkling, you have been taken by the government for experimentation.

I wish the Amiibo scalpers were forever stopped.
Granted, buuuuut instead of scalping amiibos, they will forever scalp one of your favorite things that you really like to collect.

I wish I was a voice actor.

FunkyKapu615

Inkling
NNID
Kapukapu61
Granted, buuuuut instead of scalping amiibos, they will forever scalp one of your favorite things that you really like to collect.

I wish I was a voice actor.
granted but you get a very poor paycheck

I wish I was a tomato

TheJukeBox

Inkling
@SilverEra "I wish I had a million bucks."

Granted, but all the deer soon run away, causing all sorts of havoc and resulting in a bunch of fines.

I wish that I knew how to cook a real meal.

spiffy

Full Squid
NNID
pinkylilacs
@TheJukeBox "I wish that I knew how to cook a real meal."

granted, but every meal you make from now on includes squid ink. want eggs and turkey bacon? too bad! get used to the taste of ballpoint pens.

i wish i could be a squid kid in real life. * __ *

Wrog

Senior Squid
@TheJukeBox "I wish that I knew how to cook a real meal."

granted, but every meal you make from now on includes squid ink. want eggs and turkey bacon? too bad! get used to the taste of ballpoint pens.

i wish i could be a squid kid in real life. * __ *
Granted, but every time you turn into a squid you'll hear "YOU'RE A SQUID NOOOOOOOW" and when you turn into a kid you hear "YOU'RE A KID NOOOOOOOW"

I wish I could have a credit card with infinite money.

MarioMiner03

Inkling
NNID
PokeFan2003
@Wrog Granted, but the credit card expires after 5 minutes.

I wish the signature above me had more Matthew Santoro.

Venomania

Inkling
NNID
The_FPG
@Wrog Granted, but the credit card expires after 5 minutes.

I wish the signature above me had more Matthew Santoro.
Granted, but Matthew Santoro stops making videos.

I wish Inklings were available as playable characters in Smash Bros.

Wrog

Senior Squid
granted but there will be there in 3007

I wish I was a hat
Granted, but you can't ever do anything unless somebody physically makes you do it, and you won't even be able to think or live.
I wish that an admin or mod would respond to this one.

Wrog

Senior Squid
Wish granted, but that is the only thing you can wish for.

I wish I had every game ever released, including future ones coming out before 2020, in a giant room that is well organized and has good space.

MarioMiner03

Inkling
NNID
PokeFan2003
That is the only room in the place where you live. Not bad enough, well, yeah, it's not bad yet. How about no way out, with no possible way to get food or water? When the wrecking ball comes your corpse will be found.

I wish I remembered to have a wish when I first posted. A second later I edited it.

Wrog

Senior Squid
Wish granted, but you are now banned.

I wish for a watermelon.

NNID
bdon25
Okay. You are the watermelon.

I wish my Ralts would hurry up and git gud.
Granted, but all your other Pokemon's stats are now stuck at 0, and all only learn splash

I wish I could make a wish without anything bad happening and still be able to make another wish after the first one, also with no consequences

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom