• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Create a new weapon that you would use

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Undercover Rainbow Brella with Booyah Bomb.

Cephalobro

A Splatana that vaguely resembles the Master Sword, or a Brush that's basically a big reference to the one used by Shadow Mario.

NNID
ocelotprincess25
Switch Friend Code
SW-2098-0956-3400
the ultra squiffer, it has the mobility and charge time of a normal squiffer, but with 10x range to snipe from like maybe the middle of wahoo world to the enemy spawn. but id be the only one able to use it maybe aftor winning a competition for the worst splatoon player just so i dont handicap my team.

D

Deleted member

splat dualies that can turn into a shooter weapon with the burst bombs and it take up only 0.001% of ur ink

Hikarimoon

Pro Squid
Pronouns
She/her/hers
Switch Friend Code
SW-2033-5921-7721
U know the wepons that the Octolings use in Octo Canyon? I have an idea! A octorainian version of the S1 hero shot that agent 6 (my OC) uses! It’s called: 6-shot replica.
Sub: splat bomb
Special: Tenta missles

☆Oblivion☆

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8277-3410-3718
I want to see a crossbow weapon where it will shoot 1 projectile and it will always explode no matter how much you charged the weapon but charging it will increase the damage as with any charged weapon. The shots can be arched like the other stringer weapons and you can get the uncharged shot out really quickly. The damage this weapon does is 35 for a uncharged shot in the center of its explosion and 110 damage for a fully charged shot without the explosion and the explosion itself will be worth 85 in its center and 35 for falloff. The explosion will be slightly bigger than the Tri-stringers explosion. The charge time for this weapon will be in the middle between the tri-stringer and reef-lux and it will be a mid liner weapon.
To finish off it will be called "cross-stringer" and will have a kit consisting of torpedo and rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom