• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Cthuligans Recruitment Thread [NOT CURRENTLY RECRUITING]

Zarkith

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zarkith
Our team is no longer active. Thank you for your interest though.

HEY YOU!
Have you been interested in high-level competitive Splatoon, but solo queue just doesn't scratch that itch anymore?
Is Squid Squad too serious for you, but other teams not serious enough? Then you've come to the right thread, bucko!​

thread_banner.png

Our team is professional where it matters, laid-back where it counts, and we're always looking to improve our game. If that sounds right for you, just fill out the form linked below!

We're not actively recruiting at the moment, but the application form is still open for anyone who wants to join. Feel free to fill it out and we'll get you a tryout if you meet our standards. (S/S+ only, A+ or lower will not be considered)

Things you absolutely NEED to have:
  • Discord installed on your device(s)
  • Mumble installed and configured on your device(s)
    • (We will be using Discord for tryouts, so this can wait until you're on the team)
  • A headset that you can use while playing, or at least a mic and headphones
  • The will and capacity to improve

Things you really should have:
  • A decent quality headset, preferably with background noise cancellation, that you can use while playing
  • A WiiU compatible Ethernet to USB adapter
  • A positive attitude, even while losing

Things that it would be nice for you (and everyone else in the community) to have:
  • A fast internet connection that's reliably stable at all/most times

If you think you've got what it takes, please fill out this application form so that we can schedule tryouts for you:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kumsqXn_0wlXz1bl14g40pTsV-KhSnTo1AG_I09zrhg/viewform

Also, don't forget to join our Discord server after you've submitted it!
https://discord.gg/0XjfuE51kTBBl5ew

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, or PM myself, @CAT_OGRE, or @Chewi.

Last edited:

Zarkith

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Zarkith
I should probably clarify, by "device(s)" we do also mean desktop and laptop PC's.

mmmike

Inkling
NNID
mofro
Switch Friend Code
SW-5492-4365-5417
i'm loving the art for this team

Chewi

Full Squid
NNID
IronChefCanada
Update: will still be holding tryouts throughout this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom