• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Custom Jet TTK

Magic8Ball

Inkling Cadet
Community Ambassador
NNID
M4g1c8Ball
So I was messing around wtih Damage Up on the Jet, and my friends had told me that it had the potential to kill just as fast as a Carbon Roller. I thought this was absolutely ridiculous, but after using One Main and Three Subs, one direct from a Burst Bomb and one shot hitting kills a target with no defense up. Obviously, this is crazy as it would be VERY hard to hit moving targets, but would it be reasonable in high level play? Giving this kit Bomb Range up as well as the Damage up could make for some really quick long range kills. If you have good aim and good map awareness, this set could easily force people off objectives quickly and from a distance. Not only that, but you have Kraken to back yourself up. Is it optimal? No. Is it fun? Hell yes, and it does work. I don't have any clips, but this set has won me ranked games in A+. I want to hear people's opinions.

ultra777

Full Squid
NNID
crazydragon1000
Well even with the burst bombs it doesn't kill as fast as the carbon. I think it's around 17 frames which is slower than some weapons like Tentatek. And you only need 1 main and 1 sub of damage up for it to work. I almost have maxed out turf with it and it works pretty well in S+ ranked matches. I use it on Rainmaker and Tower Control because Kraken is much more powerful in those modes than Splat Zones but it still works pretty well in Splat Zones. What you want to do in general is to keep people out ranged with it and play defensive until you get the Kraken and go offensive. With burst bombs there is two ways to go. A main or two of Bomb range up which helps against chargers and other long ranged weapons or a lot of ink saver sub to help when the enemy is close to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom