• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Custom Splatoon Engine (made with Scratch)

epicRedHot

Inkling
Wassup, Squid kids? I know you all like Splatoon or else you wouldn't be here, obviously, so how would you like being able to play Splatoon... on Scratch?

Yeah, yeah, most of you don't know what that is. Basically, it's a website hosted by the MIT that lets you make things with block-based code. I'm pretty proud of how I pulled it off!
The project itself is in a top-down view, and you aim with the mouse. The rest of the controls are on the project.

So far, I've uploaded three versions of the project, the first being only the base engine, the second adding an ink meter, requiring you to either wait for it to refill or dive into your ink to refill faster, and the third adding Splat Bombs, which consume a large amount of ink. I've unshared the first and second version, and the third one can be found here. You can choose between a boy or girl, and the only weapon so far is the Splattershot, with the Splat Roller, Splat Charger, and sub-weapons on the way soon. Feel free to leave further suggestions either on the project page or in this thread.

See ya!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom