• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Custom Squid Profile Images/Avatars!!

Wrog

Senior Squid
Hey! You there! You must have wanted a Custom Squid Profile Image/Avatar! Well, you can get one made here! (If I have too many requests, it may take a while. I don't think I will though :D)

For examples, check my profile image, or the images below!

Made for jkid391

Made for Wispy

Made for iNinja5567

To get one, just reply with the following info
  • What you want it to look like
  • Background
  • Anything else you want for it
Thanks! :D :D :D

Last edited:

jkid391

Senior Squid
Background: Inkopolis
Front/Main: Inkling Boy w/ Splattershot in hand
Additional; Make the background by the tower for multiplayer.

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
I'd simply just love that bulba-squid from your avatar! =O Though could it be PM alt color? The second to last color (pale blue with dark blue spots)? Thanks!

Wrog

Senior Squid
I'd simply just love that bulba-squid from your avatar! =O Though could it be PM alt color? The second to last color (pale blue with dark blue spots)? Thanks!
I can do both of these :)

However, for the bulba squid, I need to know if you want a background. :)

Wrog

Senior Squid
Here you go :)

And if you wanted a REAL inkling boy, well, this one is for Squid avatars.

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
Can I get a squid that looks like Link with an inkbrush and blue splotches of ink for the background?

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
I can do both of these :)

However, for the bulba squid, I need to know if you want a background. :)
Could a transparent background be ok? I know you'd have to turn it into a png though...

If transparent doesn't work, perhaps instead the turqoise or pink splat shots? I'm not sure which would look best, sorry...

Wrog

Senior Squid
Could a transparent background be ok? I know you'd have to turn it into a png though...

If transparent doesn't work, perhaps instead the turqoise or pink splat shots? I'm not sure which would look best, sorry...
Transparent is cool :)

Can I get a squid that looks like Link with an inkbrush and blue splotches of ink for the background?
Probably :)

Might not get the Inkbrush, but I'll try.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Very cool. You seem to have talent. :)

Wrog

Senior Squid

iNinja5567

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
iNinja5567
No problem!

Here it is!

If there are any problems with these, feel free to tell me! I don't mind.

EDIT : Posted this too early, forgot to add the photo, HERE it is
Thank you! I love it!

Aura

Infiltrator
These are looking great bud. It's nice to see contributions like this. It really shows how generous our community is. Keep up the good work! :)

SmashCapps

Senior Squid
NNID
Quixzen
I need a SmashCapps Squid! What is that? I HAVE NO IDEA! :P

Okay I do have a SLIGHT idea. Smashboards has orange as it's main color, here is the green. I saw that epic Bulbasquid you did, so mayhaps something with the two colorcs combined and a small S and C marked on the body somewhere. Transparent background would work fine :)

Undr

Going to move this to the "Original Content" forum. Typically in forums such as this, "Art Request" threads are relegated to such areas to keep the general discussion forums clear of multiple threads of this nature.

Oh, and those avatars look pretty sweet, lol.

NerfHerder19

Inkster Jr.
I would love a squid that looks like FoxMcloud with red splotches of ink in the background if it's not to much trouble. thanks and I hope you see this!

Wrog

Senior Squid
I need a SmashCapps Squid! What is that? I HAVE NO IDEA! :p

Okay I do have a SLIGHT idea. Smashboards has orange as it's main color, here is the green. I saw that epic Bulbasquid you did, so mayhaps something with the two colorcs combined and a small S and C marked on the body somewhere. Transparent background would work fine :)
Kinda confused.

I would love a squid that looks like FoxMcloud with red splotches of ink in the background if it's not to much trouble. thanks and I hope you see this!
Making a mini movie with my friends now, so you have to wait. I don't know when I'll get around to it :)

Wrog

Senior Squid
These are looking great bud. It's nice to see contributions like this. It really shows how generous our community is. Keep up the good work! :)
Going to move this to the "Original Content" forum. Typically in forums such as this, "Art Request" threads are relegated to such areas to keep the general discussion forums clear of multiple threads of this nature.

Oh, and those avatars look pretty sweet, lol.
Thanks everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom