• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 Dapple Dualies {+ Nouveau} build

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
Hey evreee body. I was wondering if anyone would like to critique my Dapple Dual-ease ability load outs.

Nouveau: Comeback: 2QR 1SpS Swimspeed: 2QR 1BD Stealth Jump: 2QR 1QSJ

Vanilla: Comeback: 1QR 1BD 1SpS Subpower: 3QR Stealth Jump: 3QSJ

Nouveau: Comeback: 1SpS 2QR Swimspeed: 3RS Object shredder: 2QR 1QSJ

Vanilla: Comeback: 3QR Swimspeed: 3SubP Object shredder: 3QSJ

Last edited:

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
Outdated? Anyway these are pretty decent but I personally would cram a few more SSU in all of them.
The site doesn't include any of the weapons that were released past april and it still includes the same point requirement for weapons prior to patch (list of patches where weapon point requirements were changed). For example Enperries have a 180 point requirement when its actually 200. The site doesn't even list the superjump time to a beakon with sub power because apparently there is not enough data. And, last and least importantly, none of the new gear appears on the site as well.

Also, I think that the main of SSU from comeback is often enough. The weapon is lightweight so it automatically gets a speed buff for running and swimming and anything beyond 2 mains of swimspeed doesn't make that much of a difference. There is also the fact that Dapple Dual-es are aggressive front line painters with good team supporting kits so QR and QSJ to re-enter battles faster is good for both of them as neither have lethal bombs to come back in if they get locked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom