• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Dark Tetra Dualie Loadouts.

TwinkiesGoYum

Inkling
Hello! I've been fascinated with the Tetra dualies and was wondering what would be an ideal build for them. I would like to know if run speed would help with dodge rolls, as the frame rate for them seems slower than most other dualies. Any suggestions are appreciated, and if you do have one would you explain the abilities you've chosen?
-thanks

MotorGamer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
MotorGamer
I honestly don’t use them like at all, but Iget why people might like them. I would run special charge up, so you can get that splashdown faster, and you can use it as a panic button if you get in a bad situation...and you aren’t exactly great at combat.

AllToonedUp

Inkling Cadet
I'm pretty sure Run Speed Up doesn't affect dodge rolls at all, but it's still useful for strafing. Special Charge Up is good for it too like @MotorGamer said. Special Power Up increases the blast radius for Splashdown. Sub Power Up lets you throw bombs farther, while Ink Saver Main/Ink Recovery Up helps with practically every weapon if your name isn't Aerospray and if you spam dodge rolls, it eats up your ink fast, but it's not a priority.

So for my list of most recommended to least is:
  • Special Charge Up
  • Special Power Up
  • Run Speed Up
  • Ink Saver Main/Ink Recovery Up
  • Sub Power Up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom