• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Day Old Sushi - Group for older players (30 and over)

geso kara

Inkster Jr.

Originally banded together through Reddit since 2015, Day Old Sushi (DOS) is a group of older players ranging from just close to 30 years old all the way up past 40. We are open to all new members and have both casual and competitive players to suit all of your needs.

We mostly invade each others’ Turf Wars, play squads and participate in Private Battles with and against each other. We sometimes have themed Private Battles for fun as well. We have participated in LUTI Krakon Division for 4 seasons and had two seasons of our very own mini league.

Our main method of communication is Discord. We use voice chat for competitive play and also for fun during our Private Battles.

Requirements
Age: Must at least be close to 30 years old. ;) You’ll understand this once you’re our age.

All ranks and levels are welcome. We have players at every rank imaginable all the way up to S+.

Attitude: Must not disrupt our group harmony with racist and/or otherwise insensitive/inappropriate comments and jokes. Basically, just don't be an ***.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXH8lyuZSv8lY9byJ5Moa4w
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuVnhjAn0uEZxVV8sgpnOcg

If you are interested in joining please provide the following information.

Name you want us to call you by:
Main Weapon (optional):

Last edited:

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
I'm interested in joining your community for casual play/practice due to the fact that you have older players. I'm already involved in a competitive endeavor.
Name you want us to call you by: Jinx
NNID: Jinx129
Current Rank and Level: Rank A lvl 50
Main Weapon: Luna/Sploosh/Chargers/SSP/Squelchers/Gals

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Out of curiosity, how many people do you have already?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Alright then. Thanks for answering my question.

popori

Inkling
I am very interested in getting involved in your community. I am Japanese man work and live in the United States.
Name you want us to call you by: Popori
NNID: poporipipiri
Current Rank and Level: Rank A+ lvl 40
Main Weapon: Carbon roller/Neo Splash-o-mati/.52 Gal/Splattershot Pro/

geso kara

Inkster Jr.
Oh boy. I'm actually Japanese too.
I'll send you a discord invite privately. Sorry for taking too long to reply.

Spitfire

Inkling
NNID
Spitfire
Hey i am not really much for competitive play as i really only like playing turf wars but im havin so much trouble learning the game lol. I always get paired with nothing but 50 ranks and lose over and over. I am 33 actually (age) i dont know what this discord thing you guys are talking about lol but my NNID is Spitfire

geso kara

Inkster Jr.
Hi there. Discord is an app you download on your PC or mobile devices. We talk about the game and vent out any salty experiences to each other. (Also talk about off topic stuff too). We have many players around your age group, so it's nice to mingle with fellow splatoon fans. :) I'll send you an invite and let me know if you have any problems downloading discord.

Spitfire

Inkling
NNID
Spitfire
Sure! Itd be nice to meet others my age that like gaming. I now have a Discord account under the same name
Spitfire if youd like to invite me

Ami

Inkling
NNID
colorful_ami
Hey! I am interested in joining your community. I think it would be awesome to squad up (mostly for competitive, but also casual) , turf war, or just goof around in game with others my age. I am finding it difficult to get to higher ranks on my own with random strangers.

My discord is InklingAmi.

Name you want us to call you by: Ami
NNID: TMFirman
Current Rank and Level: B- ; Level 50
Main Weapon: N-Zaps/ Soda Slosher / Krak- On Roller / Octobush/ Areospray RG

geso kara

Inkster Jr.
Hi Ami. Let me send you our invite code in a PM. We'll be glad to have you join us. :)

Victor_Viper

Inkling
NNID
shadowfalcon76
Hello! Just fresh to the boards, but been playing for a bit. Only recently managed to get back into it, and have been wanting to find a group to play with while I work my way up the ranks.

Name you want us to call you by: Vic
NNID: shadowfalcon76
Current Rank and Level: B-, lv 13
Main Weapon: Jet Squelcher, N-ZAP '89 and '85

geso kara

Inkster Jr.
Hey Vic. We'll be happy to have you join our group. Let me send an invite code in a PM.

SilverSquid

Inkling
NNID
SilverCenter
Hello, are you guys still recruiting? I'm interested in joining even though I'm not 30 yet, I feel this team is what I'm looking for compared to other mature squads I've seen around.

Name you want us to call you by: Silver
NNID: SilverCenter
Current Rank and Level: S+ Level50
Main Weapon:Mostly short-mid range weapons.

I can play mostly on weekends and the occasional weekday night.
Also english isn't my first language if that's ok with the squad.

geso kara

Inkster Jr.
You'll be considered a baby in our squad, but I'll send you an invite code via PM. :)

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Um, not to sound stupid or anything, but what is Discord? o_O I don't think I have that. :( I would, however, love to play with you guys! :)

geso kara

Inkster Jr.
Discord is an app that is used by gamers to text and chat with each other.

https://discordapp.com/

Can you let us know a little bit more about yourself before I send an invite out. We have a bit of an age requirement. :)

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Of course; I will fill out your required info. ;-)

Name you want us to call you by: Christy
NNID: goowii
Current Rank and Level: A+ 45
Main Weapon: Splattershot (and all its variations) occasionally I pick up other weapons just to play around/learn or mess around with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom