• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Daydream | Looking for scrims

GameFile

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GameFile
We are a newly founded S/S+ squad from the EU (GMT+2) and we are now looking for scrim partners.
If your interested post your team name, time zone and ideal time for you. An exact date can be worked out later on.
It should be noted that times in the evening for our time zone are ideal, but we're more flexible on the weekends.

We're looking forward to your replies :]

BloodyBriga

Inkling
NNID
Gabribriga
HIIW would love to scrimmage
We are a newly founded S/S+ squad from the EU (GMT+2) and we are now looking for scrim partners.
If your interested post your team name, time zone and ideal time for you. An exact date can be worked out later on.
It should be noted that times in the evening for our time zone are ideal, but we're more flexible on the weekends.

Hi i'm BloodyBriga from Gianni Morandi clan,we are Italian, our time zone is UTC +1 , our ranks are A A+ an two S+ we are playing our Italian tournament Splatatyack 2.0 sponsored by Nintendo Italia and we will be so thankful if you will play with us tonight at 10:00 p.m UTC +1 so we can practice our next maps and mode. Waiting your answer. Have a nice day.
Ciao.

HIIW_CJ

Inkling
NNID
Pratherazcane
We are An A/S clan my time is UTC and we prefer Saturday's and Sunday's

GameFile

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GameFile
Sorry I was quite busy the last few days - Send the PM to BloodyBriga. Sorry HIIW_CJ we like to play against teams which have at least one S+ player.

Carrotsticks

Inkling
NNID
XCarrotsticksX
Hey I'm the leader of Omega3 we would like to scrim with your team.Most of our team is in Cst time zone and would be ablessed to play at 6cst onwards.We are all S and S+ ranked.If we can could we talk over this in discord.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
we are a EU Squad and would like to scrim. im part of Squid Wars. mainly gmt +2

Santa SB

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kyan191104

Can we scrim u

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom