• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

DBS Last episode

DevZSplatZ

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3481-4223-9626
For those who watch Dragon Ball Super what yall think of the ending? I know it's coming back eventually but just opinions on the last episode for now

the

Inkling Commander
I haven’t seen much of dragon ball Z/Super, but my roommates got me into it this fall. So we’ve been keeping up with the tournament of power and the dub.

Anywho, I think the last episode was really cool. It was a nice surprise to see seventeen’s unlikely plot armor miraculous survival at the end of the last episode, and tbh that last fight with frieza and goku teaming up on jiren in base form while seventeen laid down cover fire was hype as h*ck. I think the fact that they were in base form and jiren was all beat up is more effective than another Super Saiyan, Ultra Instinct, etc fight, because it shows that literally everyone was using the last of their strength to keep their universe alive. Maybe it’s because I haven’t seen many dragon ball fights, but this was a Very Good Fight imo.

Also, I’m excited to see what’ll happen now that Frieza’s back thanks whis

Inkling Blue

Inkster Jr.
I haven't seen the last episode entirely just clips and to be honest. I'm disappointed. Dragon ball has had so many of these "Oh I'm the bad guy i'm down but now I'm going to charge up and destroy you guys" moments and I'm disappointed that they didn't end it with something bigger like many Jiren decides to self destruct and take down the entire top along with everyone on it, that would be much cooler but no, the same thing. oh well

DevZSplatZ

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3481-4223-9626
I haven't seen the last episode entirely just clips and to be honest. I'm disappointed. Dragon ball has had so many of these "Oh I'm the bad guy i'm down but now I'm going to charge up and destroy you guys" moments and I'm disappointed that they didn't end it with something bigger like many Jiren decides to self destruct and take down the entire top along with everyone on it, that would be much cooler but no, the same thing. oh well
I don't know. Jiren's smile after Uni 7 blocked his blast kinda gave off the feeling that he was finally enjoying the fight just as Goku had been from the start. He found someone who could match up to his strength and had that same joy alot of Martial Arts Masters get when they meet a worthy opponent

or maybe i watch too much anime kek

the

Inkling Commander
Yeah, I honestly think it was pretty cool how jiren got a second wind where the U7 people didn’t. Nobody was powerful enough to transform anymore, they just threw down and beat jiren fair and square. That’s not something you see a lot in dragon ball (at least in my limited experience lol) so I think it was a good finale to that fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom