• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Dead Cell Now Recruiting!

D

Deleted Member

Hello! I am the leader of Dead Cell. We are a Splatoon 2 squad that plays for competitive and casual! We have ranks systems and all around lots of fun! We have a competitive unit called the Dead Cell Elites and we have a casual section! Both positions can be joined. I'm a level 94, S+ player with 985 hours of experience. I play competitively and I've researched being a leader for competitive. We accept any members for casual but the elite will have to be S+ all ranks, at least level 50 and have completed the story mode. We have 7 members as of now. Currently considering one elite member. I'm new to the squidboards so I apologize for any mistakes. Rules: Age must be 15+, May not join other clans, must have CELL and a star on your name at all times, must be respectful, must listen to team mates. Our main contact location will be decided upon soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Kraig Charles

Inkster Jr.
Hello! I am the leader of Dead Cell. We are a Splatoon 2 squad that plays for competitive and casual! We have ranks systems and all around lots of fun! We have a competitive unit called the Dead Cell Elites and we have a casual section! Both positions can be joined. I'm a level 94, S+ player with 985 hours of experience. I play competitively and I've researched being a leader for competitive. We accept any members for casual but the elite will have to be S+ all ranks, at least level 50 and have completed the story mode. We have 7 members as of now. Currently considering one elite member. I'm new to the squidboards so I apologize for any mistakes. Rules: Age must be 15+, May not join other clans, must have CELL and a star on your name at all times, must be respectful, must listen to team mates. Our main contact location will be decided upon soon

Hit me up

Krayz: SW-7797-7734-9478

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom