• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Dear Splatfest-ers . . .

Sprout

Inkling
NNID
bootypatrol
are you finding yourself playing as a pack/pride player or a lone wolf/so-fine-solitary-feline?
I personally find myself going off and doing my own thing and being pretty successful but that doesn't mean I don't welcome some back up from my feline friends. :)

anyone is welcome to add me on skype (peony-prince) for some splatfest group chat nonsense.

also has anyone else noticed the stages seem to be getting brighter? or is it just me?

subata

Full Squid
NNID
cyradius
i tend to do my own thing, but i also tend to try and help out any teammates i see while i'm traveling around.

Vinyl

Inkster Jr.
NNID
VinylArsenic
Switch Friend Code
SW-0597-9315-8401
I tend to help teammates as best as i can. For instance, if i see a teammate superjumping to me i will guard the area until they successfully land :)

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I play mostly defensively, so I support my team up to about 3/4 of the map and then move back to deal with the roller no one kept at bay or finish painting the base

くコ:彡 - ROXY

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus
i end up "cleaning up" after my team a.k.a get all the empty spots everyone forgets to mark

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
We're all in this together, so why not help each other out? As a king, I must watch over my fellow Dog lovers and lead them to victory! Even if if means I have to change my playstyle.

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
its kinda half and half for me
I help out members of the team or go on my own x:

Miji

Inkling
NNID
Moemiji
I always start doing my own thing, but i constantly look at the map, if i see one of my teammates being chased or swarmed i make may way to help them.

IttyBit

Inkster Jr.
NNID
IttyBit
I try to be a sneaky beaver myself, and I usually am trying to find a way to get behind enemy fire and sneak up on people from behind. Either that or I just passively ink up turf, and then use my Kraken in case anybody disturbs me to scare em' off.

IsmaR

was tentacles all along
Super Moderator
I go (well, went) completely ham with "team pride" almost every game. Using "Come On/Booyah!" and helping others whenever I could (usually with cover fire/a Bubbler).

Summerlycoris

Inkster Jr.
NNID
summerlycoris
Kind of half and half.
I like going a different way from other's to cover more ground/ more of the opponents ink. But I still try to help my teammates when I can.

くコ:彡 - ROXY

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus
other then cleaning up, I'm the kind of person who would bum rushes my way into enemy territory and start making a mess until I realize my team hasn't sneak through with me, so I end getting jumped by those that respawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom