• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[Dec 16, 2017] Splatoon 2 Holiday Tournament (Splatoon 2)

How many teams do we have?

• We should have 2 teams!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KyanaSparky

Inkling
Just in case you want to know This will happen on a Saturday after Walley Warehouse and Clam Blitz come out which I ASSUME is on December 15th, if so it will happen on December 16th (that is if we have enough people) So far we have 10 people, 6 more for a full 4 teams

※Zachary

Semi-Pro Squid
I have a question... I had to reset my Nintendo Switch meaning I lost my S+ Rank. However, I do indeed play with the S+ skill level. Would I still be allowed to compete with out it showing my S+ rank? I could easily run my self back up to A or A+. I just want to know if the chances of my team playing are minimized because my rank is low at the moment.

@KyanaSparky

KyanaSparky

Inkling
Yo
I have a question... I had to reset my Nintendo Switch meaning I lost my S+ Rank. However, I do indeed play with the S+ skill level. Would I still be allowed to compete with out it showing my S+ rank? I could easily run my self back up to A or A+. I just want to know if the chances of my team playing are minimized because my rank is low at the moment.

@KyanaSparky
You are fine you can put S+

AC_Decoy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
actionjackson105
Hello! I private messaged you on squidboards as well as filled out the google doc for today’s tournament. I was wondering if my team was playing in the tournament today.

My discord is: AC_Decoy#0898

I had trouble finding you on discord so please feel free to find me and message me.

Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom