1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

[Dec 16, 2017] TLG Splatoon Tournament (Online)

Discussion in 'Event & Tournament Listings' started by TLG Alan, Dec 12, 2017.

TLG Splatoon Tournament
Posted By TLG Alan

Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 12:00 AM
(ends Monday, December 18, 2017 - 12:00 AM)
Timezone: America/New_York

Keywords

Upcoming Occurrences

All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event does not have any/other upcoming occurrences...
  1. TLG Alan

TLG Alan Inkling

NNID:
    Sonicfan98
    Hello guys and girls! Me and my team as known as TLG are gonna be hosting a splatoon tournament. This is for people that have splatoon 1. Reason why is because half of our team doesn't have a switch to get splatoon 2. And we wanna do something fun with people that still have splatoon 1.

Rules:
    Single elimination

Each team will do 4 of the modes: Turf war, Splat Zones, Tower Control, and Rainmaker. In order to progress, you need to win 3 matches. If the 2 teams are tied after doing the 4 modes, a turf match will commence to determine the winner.

Rules:
    1. No cheating & hacking
    2. Teams of 4 is required
    Note: If a team is a tri squad, then the team that face a tri squad has to have one person drop out so it be 3 v 3
    3. If a player disconnects in the match, One person on the opposite team has to jump back at spawn and stay there.
    4. No rage quiting
    5. All weapons and gear are allowed
    6. Try to plan ahead of time so that you and your team can be able to join in.

If you all have any questions or are interested to join, here's our discord server: https://discord.gg/MvVy4sM

2. CjSquidGirl

CjSquidGirl Inkster Jr.

Hi, I don't have Discord so I'm going to ask my question here.
    I don't have a team. I know that you do, but am I still allowed to participate? Because I only have Splatoon 1 and not 2, and most other events are on Splatoon 2. Will it depend on how many people are going to go that I will have a team? Or can I not be part of it? No matter your answer, I won't be offended.

3. TLG Alan

TLG Alan Inkling

NNID:
    Sonicfan98
    Hi CjSquidGirl. Well we have the team's ready, instead of 4 v 4 it's gonna be 3 v 3 and one of the teammates of one of the teams says that he's not sure if he'll make it. You gonna have to get discord so that I can notify you about that and also when we are gonna start tomorrow.

4. CjSquidGirl

CjSquidGirl Inkster Jr.

Ok, I didn't make it anyway... and today I won't be able to do it either so... yeah

5. CjSquidGirl

CjSquidGirl Inkster Jr.

today******