• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squid Social [Dec 2, 2017] VA Squids - Splatoon Social at The Cave (Fairfax, VA)

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hey guys, great news! We now have 4 confirmed yeses and 2 maybes. That's great! If we could just get two more people to sign up, I'll go ahead and book the venue. Please spread the word! Thanks!

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Just wanted to update everyone to let you know that I have booked the venue, and this is officially happening! Please come if you can! Hope to see you there!

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Hey there! Just wanted to say thanks for hosting the social. It was exactly what I was hoping for, what with some good matches and plenty of fun. Can't wait to see everyone for the next one!

PunctualGuy

Inkling
Hey there! Just wanted to say thanks for hosting the social. It was exactly what I was hoping for, what with some good matches and plenty of fun. Can't wait to see everyone for the next one!
Thank you! And thanks to everyone who came! The turnout blew my expectations out of the water, and playing with you all together was so much fun. You are the ones that make these kind of events a success, not me.

Hope we can all do this again soon, and with even more next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom