• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Resource icon

Gear Defense

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
ReeSquidGig submitted a new guide:

Defense - Have defence, you have no offences,

If you use gear with every ability with defense up, if helps you to be less targeted, and it would be the best thing to use if you are in ranked, and plan to use a charger, or Splatling, also if you use a defense abilities, you might wanna use the three star gear, which does cost more, but you get more abilities, and you don't have to use sea slugs to get more abilities. also if everyone has chargers on the...
Read more about this guide...

Last edited:

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Motto: # If you wanna be the defense for your team, you Gotta gear up.;)

Magnus0

Pro Squid
I'm sorry but this guide wasn't very helpful. You are basically saying: 'wearing defense up makes you more durable', which is totally obvious.

Maybe you could provide some information on how many subs and mains of defense up you need to force a specific weapon to another shot. That would be really useful if you have trouble dealing with a specific weapon, like say, the 52 gal, because then you would know how many defense up perks you need to force that weapon to a three hit splat.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Why do people keep liking these things that are not helping me @ all?

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
They are telling you how to improve, don't disregard every comment on your guides as hate.

A recurring theme is Captain Obvious information when there was potential to add something that could help the community.

heydo6

Inkling
you can have all defense up 6 times and it's not going to stop a 52 from being a two shot kill . defense up is to counter offense up from rollers and snipers that don't do full charge shots . defense up is great against blasters that don't get direct shots also .

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
It's one of the better abilites because it helps with anything that deals damadge to you.

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
you can have all defense up 6 times and it's not going to stop a 52 from being a two shot kill . defense up is to counter offense up from rollers and snipers that don't do full charge shots . defense up is great against blasters that don't get direct shots also .
Actually, it does make 52s 3 hit with a high enough amount.

Netro Vince

Pro Squid
NNID
vchutt
i think it was really helpful because when you have 3 mains of defense up it will take a longer time to
splat you and people don't usually wear defense up clothes

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Well that's the whole point, really, I'm new to making these guides, I just found out how to make them USEFUL

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Blubber and special duration up on all gear is a good way to defend you AND your team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom