• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

[Deleted] SPLIT (A Splatoon Fanfiction), Prologue

Clutch

Inkling
NNID
crossdabowmn
Hold on, I was gonna post a fanfiction here, but I looked again at the rules and am not sure if it's okay... Mm...

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
You could ask a mod. Though threads made by mistakes are typically left alone. Though, may I ask if I can see and potentially review the story?

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Yeah, I kinda wanna see this thing too. If you're hesitant about the content, all I can say is that the Mods seemingly don't care as long as you don't dwell on it, like if you make it the focus like the MAIM, KILL, BURN all detailed or in the other case excessively making stuff all lovey dovey explicit, you'd probably get rekt by a Mod. But otherwise you can have at it, it's not like the little grub society as a whole nowadays isn't exposed to that thing one or another anyways.

Clutch

Inkling
NNID
crossdabowmn
You could ask a mod. Though threads made by mistakes are typically left alone. Though, may I ask if I can see and potentially review the story?
I tried contacting a mod. Pretty sure I haven't gotten a response. I can private message you a link if you want. I have it on Fanfiction.net.

Clutch

Inkling
NNID
crossdabowmn
Yeah, I kinda wanna see this thing too. If you're hesitant about the content, all I can say is that the Mods seemingly don't care as long as you don't dwell on it, like if you make it the focus like the MAIM, KILL, BURN all detailed or in the other case excessively making stuff all lovey dovey explicit, you'd probably get rekt by a Mod. But otherwise you can have at it, it's not like the little grub society as a whole nowadays isn't exposed to that thing one or another anyways.
Lol, the little grub society.
But yeah, I know they are to some extent, but I don't know where exactly the line is.
I'm not sure if it counts as dwelling on it. I'd guess probably yes to be safe? I can message you a link to it on fanfiction.net if you'd like.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Lol, the little grub society.
But yeah, I know they are to some extent, but I don't know where exactly the line is.
I'm not sure if it counts as dwelling on it. I'd guess probably yes to be safe? I can message you a link to it on fanfiction.net if you'd like.
Sure, that'd be cool for you to link it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom