• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Depricated.

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
I've never played Squad/private battles but it'd be a good experience. I'm usually available on weekends.

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
Hey nousha i would love to play with you. Are you looking to join the clan though? Find me at the nnid punkboy56 send me a fr!
Perhaps, I'm not looking to tie myself to any particular team/clan, just to find people I can practice/play with. I'll send you a FR in about an hour.

maweinkwings

Inkling
hey, um, i know this might seem strange but i'm not interested in joining the clan. i'm here cuz i'm looking for someone. i remember on the wii u he was part of the msv clan and i don't know if he still is. his name is cristin and i wanna be friends with him both on the switch and discord

яƒ·ĎĄĎ

Inkling
NNID
oliviacharlesjac
Hello Aran, its rfdad here i would like to join your squid squad, I am currently level 50 s+ rank. Thanks.

Nihilost

Inkling
NNID
Nihilust
Switch Friend Code
SW-2506-0671-3616
I'd also love to join to finally play some league battles, but I'm also beginning to get more interested in the competitive side of splatoon.

Level: 38

Rank: Splat zones = A, Rainmaker = A, Tower Control = B+, Clam Blitz = A-.

Weapons: I mostly use => Slosher, Slosher Deco, Tri-slosher, Tri-slosher Nouveau, Sloshing machine, Sloshing machine deco, Inkbrush, Inkbrush nouveau. Also much experience with Octobrush, Explosher, Bloblobber. Sloshers and Brushes in short. :)

NNID = ctrl

Let me know if this is ok to join.

Last edited:

Msv_Aran.

Senior Squid
NNID
punkboy56
Yikes, didnt know people still looked at this. msv just focuses on serious mario kart gameplay now, we used to be a large overall nintendo social clan, but not anymore. Apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom