• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Despite technically having an account here since Launch Day 1....

NNID
Splooshi_Splashy
I forgot to visit this place, despite having linked my Smashboards account to here. Whoops. XD;

I'm Splooshi Splashy, and I'm a Luna Blaster main and Dynamo Roller secondary often rocking the Tenacity/Haunt/Ink Resistance Up clothing builds. I tertiary numerous other weapons, except for Chargers (I'll make an exception for the Heavy Splatling, since it does share some similarities with the Chargers, minus their charge time and accuracy-demanding problems). "With a name like mine, surely you rep the Sploosh-O-Matic, right?" someone may ask. I should be running it, since my very NAME is in it, yet I often don't run it, because Luna covers slightly more range than Sploosh does (vertically, Luna's amazing), requires less aiming to hit with, and it reliably Splats folks in 1-3 shots. At some point, I should start repping the Sploosh-O-Matic more often, though I'd most likely stick to Turf Wars the next time I go Sploosh. When it's Ranked time, I'll likely ditch Sploosh for seemingly every other weapon except for Chargers.

Some of you may recognize me from Smashboards as the Verdana-font-repping Bowser Jr and Duck Hunt main that contributed much tech regarding the Jr VS Duck Hunt MU on both sides, a fan of CaptAwesum's campy Custom Villager that I nickname as Sm4sh's UMVC3!ChrisG, and the weekly Official Conquest Thread updater on the Wii U side. Others from a myriad of posts on YouTube here and there as Speloosh.

Splatoon is younger than Sm4sh, so I'm certain there will be a way for me to help share tech and advance the metagame. I'll probably start with either Luna or the "OOOH! MAKE IT RAIIIIIN!1 8D" mode.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Welcome to the website!

Ah the sploosh-o-matic, it is my go-to weapon to play around casually with. If I really want to play for fun, I run two squid jump mains and 1 run speed so that I can run in, maybe catch a frag or two then jump back out. Or if I want to go a little more serious I change one of the squid jumps to stealth swim to flank behind them and place beakons. Also would love to see a Luna blaster guide considering I bounce between long range shooters and blasters as my main weapon.

Anyways enjoy your stay here and if you need any help, feel free to ask me or another staff member for help. See ya around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom