• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Details about the Squid Sisters to be revealed in "Squid Sisters Stories"

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
This'll likely reveal what has happened with callie when more of this is revealed. Also a bit of extra info i didn't catch in the original tweets about how they didn't leave the way most people thought.

THE PLOT THICKENS

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
"Squid Sisters Stories" aka "Waifu Wars Sidestory"

My curiosity and attention is piqued!

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Hmm..maybe I'm over thinking, but I have to wonder first and foremost- who wrote this top secret report? The way it's worded doesn't make it too obvious, if the report is being shown word-for-word here...

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Kinda makes you wanna guess either Captain Cuttlefish writing his memoirs... or the Octarians!! *dun DUN DUUUN*

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Kinda makes you wanna guess either Captain Cuttlefish writing his memoirs... or the Octarians!! *dun DUN DUUUN*
I thought about Cuttlefish too. The Octarians may be out of the question due to the way that its worded...

In a bigger stretch- I would laugh if this were coming from Agent 3. But I highly doubt it, since that is you- the player.

Ansible

Community Ambassador
Or a Callie Tell-all?

I vaguely recall something about Japan, or the Japanese fandom, has a canonical Agent 3 with a name. Mizu, I think? Someone correct me on this.

Energyblade7

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Energyblade
I have a feeling this will slowly reveal some plot points on what Splatoon 2 is about perhaps even telling us what the single player Campaign is about

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
And then as the story unfolds, the fanbase will go crazy and whine about various things. See what happens when you give the players all the power?

Good job, community. It's no wonder you're cancerous.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
And then as the story unfolds, the fanbase will go crazy and whine about various things. See what happens when you give the players all the power?

I was going to make a jokey "WE DID THIS" comment, but then I saw yours, that is remarkably salty :P

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242

Splatoon's community is cancerous? Since when? Were you kicked off a team or somethin'? Who hurt you dear?

Torloth

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Torloth
I've thought about the News style of Stage announcements... I don't know if they are even going to have that anymore, for instance with the Addition of LAN, PVE modes the old style of stage rotation might not be the same or exist at all. Might be closer to Mario Kart 8's online everyone picks from a list of maps, then it's picked randomly from the votes. but who knows...

Laseraxis7

Fluorescent Inkling Spawn
Well, I think that prologue didn't revealed much since it only explained what happened after the last Splatfest.
However, it says something about them being together, but then it kind of contradicts that with suspense, which I think is the reason why we saw Marie alone on the trailer.

Though, this is only my opinion.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I've thought about the News style of Stage announcements... I don't know if they are even going to have that anymore, for instance with the Addition of LAN, PVE modes the old style of stage rotation might not be the same or exist at all. Might be closer to Mario Kart 8's online everyone picks from a list of maps, then it's picked randomly from the votes. but who knows...
If the Testfire's any indication rotations are still a safe bet, though whether that applies to Salmon Run has yet to be seen. SPECULATION A-PLENTY!

Ansible

Community Ambassador
I'm okay with some sort of improvement to rotations, but skeptical of my map choice tied to some sort of vote. Might wind up just as annoying with the current two-map rotation if I'm stuck in lobbies playing the same map types repeatedly.

Energyblade7

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Energyblade
I'm okay with some sort of improvement to rotations, but skeptical of my map choice tied to some sort of vote. Might wind up just as annoying with the current two-map rotation if I'm stuck in lobbies playing the same map types repeatedly.
Yeah, I've been thinking about how that'll work if that is the case, I understand why map rotations were there in the first place, and while I think it's best we stuck to the rotations. There would have to be some improvements made to the system first, or just double the amount of rotations per day (so 2 new stages per mode every 2 hours)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom