• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Did you know that squids have three hearts?

Speck

Inkling
NNID
Specks
Not only does that mean that they can survive even if one of their hearts is damaged or removed - but it also means that squid have a capacity to love more than humans. Think about that next time you try shooting squid kind. Because they have a spare heart to love you. <3

But yeah, I'm Speck. Got the game a few days after release, but only just started playing it yesterday, it's pretty neat :) I'm here to support my lovely team Arcadia, lurk, make incredibly stupid posts that try way too hard to be funny, get embarrassed, and then lurk some more. Rinse and repeat. Except don't rinse. Because rinsing would remove the ink. And then we'd lose the Turf War.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Oh man, I was waiting for someone to pull the "3 hearts card." But technically, Octopi have 3 hearts too, so what about splatting Octarians??

Anyway's I just wanted to say Hi and that I feel you on the lurky-ness. Welcome to Squidboards!

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
What a cut fun fact!
And welcome to squidboards friendo, we dont have 3 hearts but we're pretty lovely as a whole

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom