• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Digimon Social Thread

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
Since it was brought up in the anime thread, and I'm sure I can't be the only one.
Digimon Adventure is coming back in November as a 6 part OVA series shown in theatres in Japan.

So, come one, come all. Talk about your favourite series, games, movies, characters, and everything else.
And just how hyped are you for the series one cast's return?

Me, my favourite series is actually the fifth. I loved the more mature plot and characters, the action.
You guys and gals?

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
I'm sad Tri was delayed so much and that it's not a full length series :( I thought it might be delayed til summer but November?! Toei please D=
And the fact that it's a series of movies in theaters is even worse because that means we probably won't be able to watch them until whenever the Blu-rays come out next year. RIP

I would say the the 5th series Savers was my favorite too. The older cast of characters was an interesting change from the previous seasons and I loved the insert songs they used.

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
One positive in the 6 part movie series is that we're guaranteed a higher animation quality like the trailer.
But I really want to know how Zero Two fits into all this, since, for better or worse, the general feeling is that it's been retconned out of existence.

Awesome! Somebody that loved Savers as well =D
Oh man, I still listen to Believer and the Burst Mode music. I also loved that the main villain was actually a stark raving mad human. Not just possessed by a Digimon, but an actual malicious human who knew how to lie and manipulate and get what he wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom