• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Discord / Skype

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
We use both Discord and Skype for our group chats -
Discord will be used more for our competitive team / when we need to scrim or whatnot while Skype is used for anything casual ranging from ranked squads to private matches and updating us on your day * U *

Please use the links to join both and post here with your usernames if you are having trouble figuring it out and would like us to manually invite you instead ~
**If the Discord invite isn't working, the code should be 0dfmsaJgqHqZlcQx or something.
I will double check this tomorrow when I'm not half concious xD

NEW SKYPE LINK [ CLICK ]

Last edited:

Wolfiam

Inkling
NNID
Wolfiam
Switch Friend Code
SW-1364-9981-3216
We use both Discord and Skype for our group chats -
Discord will be used more for our competitive team / when we need to scrim or whatnot while Skype is used for anything casual ranging from ranked squads to private matches and updating us on your day * U *

Please use the links to join both and post here with your usernames if you are having trouble figuring it out and would like us to manually invite you instead ~
**If the Discord invite isn't working, the code should be 0dfmsaJgqHqZlcQx or something.
I will double check this tomorrow when I'm not half concious xD

NEW SKYPE LINK [ CLICK ]
I Would Like To Join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom