• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

DJ Octavio Battle Theme(s(es)) - Extended Mix

sharpy137

Inkling
NNID
dsharp137
Heeeeey there, guys. Just popping by to finally sign up here and drop in some fresh beats.

I got bored this morning, and noticed there was nothing on the youtubes along the lines of what I looking for - a single track which accurately pieced together the variations of Octavio's theme as you'll hear them while fighting the hopped-up wasabi-loving samurai octopus DJ king guy. So I set out to fix that problem, and got dug into cutting and pasting bits and pieces in Audacity. Five hours later, the fruits of my labour were birthed unto the world in the form of an 11-minute long monstrosity. And here it is:

Download links are available in the description there in case any of you want it.

Let me know what you think! Criticism is welcome; I'm sure this isn't perfect as this is literally the second time I've done anything along these lines and I am not a musicker in any way, shape or form.
Also, I'd be happy to take a squiddy request on if anyone likes; I can always afford to get better at this and if it helps keep me active on here (I am not famed for my ability to stay active in forums) that's all the better. :)

Until next time,
Stay fresh, space cowboy.

lonelyrollingsquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Selfcat
Nice job! I really enjoyed listening to this. I felt that the jumps to and from the missle segments were rather jarring though, and kind of interrupted the flow of the main theme. Though tbh I have no experience in mixes like these so I have no idea how I would go about trying to improve that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom