• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Do a Kraken roll! : The Star Fox social thread

Favorite of the original four

• Fox McCloud

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Slippy Toad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peppy Hare

• Falco Lombardi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reetrider

Inkling
I'm hoping there are other huge Star Fox fans here like myself. Star Fox has been my favorite Nintendo series since it's SNES release in 1993. When did everyone else get into series? Hopefully we will get some good new at E3 regarding a Wii U game too. Basically this will be thread for anything Star Fox related at all!

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
I loved playing Starfox 64 back in the day, and since then i've been dreaming of a "true" sequel of a similar style. I'm really excited for the new Starfox, and the release date can't come soon enough! ^^

Nurematsu

Inkling
NNID
Nurematsu
I started playing Star Fox since it came out on N64 back in 1997. I've been a fan ever since. The only games in the series I have not played yet are the original Star Fox and Star Fox 64 3D.

Nozzles

Cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Starfox 64 is, and always has been my favorite video game. Super excited that E3 revealed a new one coming out which actually looks like it will majority-wise take place in the Arwing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom