• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Do you have a capture card? Do you want to help with Squid Science? Now's your chance!

Nintendome

Inkredible YouTuber
NNID
LogicallyHank
Hi guys! My name is Hank and I run a series on YouTube called Squid Science where I take in-depth looks at abilities (and other mechanics).

I will be starting college in a few weeks. While I'm excited to take this next step in my life, I also do not want to neglect my channel. I have a few videos pre-made to tide over some of my subscribers while I'm gone. However, I will undoubtedly have less time to create content while I'm at school. This is where I'd love you all to come in! If any of you have capture cards and the ability go help me get footage, I would absolutely love to get in touch with you.

Unfortunately, I cannot really offer much in return. I have long-form pre-roll ads (the highest paying ad-type) disabled for all my videos and skippable pre-roll ads (the next highest paying ad-type) disabled on half of my videos for the sake of my viewers. I can't disclose how much I make from YouTube but it is certainly a negligible amount. I can, however, offer limited exposure. My channel has a small, modest following but I can offer a reasonable kickstart for anyone looking to start a channel!

Please private message me here on Reddit if you're interested in helping. Thanks so much to everyone for your support!

MaikoRules

Full Squid
NNID
MaikoRules
I can't help you out but I just wanted to say I love your Squid Science series and would really love to see it continue. hope someone here can help you out!

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai
I may be getting a capture cord in the near future, but I don't have one now... If/When I do, I will get back to you!

Nintendome

Inkredible YouTuber
NNID
LogicallyHank
I can't help you out but I just wanted to say I love your Squid Science series and would really love to see it continue. hope someone here can help you out!
Thanks for watching! It will continue on regardless!

I may be getting a capture cord in the near future, but I don't have one now... If/When I do, I will get back to you!
Sounds good! I appreciate it :)

Bolt

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EnderBolt
I'll be getting my cap card in 2-3 weeks, and I'd love to help. I've been doing test myself already, like splatter hopping and splatdashing with each weapon, and looking which towers are low enough for people to be killed on it using a splash wall. I'd absolutely love to contribute!

Nintendome

Inkredible YouTuber
NNID
LogicallyHank
I'll be getting my cap card in 2-3 weeks, and I'd love to help. I've been doing test myself already, like splatter hopping and splatdashing with each weapon, and looking which towers are low enough for people to be killed on it using a splash wall. I'd absolutely love to contribute!
Hi Bolt :) Awesome! Please let me know when you get your capture card :]

InsaneJames

Inkling
NNID
TheInsaneJames
I'd like to help out when I can! I have an Elgato HD 60 and I made a little test video a while back

Grimlai

Senior Squid
NNID
SVC_Grimlai
More news; I will have my capture cord as of the 18th, so I will be able to try my best with this endeavor.

ArcEmpyreus

Creative Consultant
Hey Hank, It's /u/Daitenshi from the Reddit thread you started. I've purchased the capture card and it will be here tomorrow the 19th.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
It sounds very cool. Check out TheNintenBits as that is where I and Squidalicious do vids. The Splatoon Ranked Battle videos are the ones I have been recording the past few weeks. Walker is my name btw. :)

Nintendome

Inkredible YouTuber
NNID
LogicallyHank
It sounds very cool. Check out TheNintenBits as that is where I and Squidalicious do vids. The Splatoon Ranked Battle videos are the ones I have been recording the past few weeks. Walker is my name btw. :)
Hey Hank, It's /u/Daitenshi from the Reddit thread you started. I've purchased the capture card and it will be here tomorrow the 19th.
More news; I will have my capture cord as of the 18th, so I will be able to try my best with this endeavor.
I'd like to help out when I can! I have an Elgato HD 60 and I made a little test video a while back
awesome guys :) Please add me on Skype with your Squidboards username and shoot me message after I accept :]

Skype handle: SkypeWithHank

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom