• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Do you think we could make ink/octolings?

MP8

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1373-1602-1242
Do you think we could modify the human genome to make a real life Ink/octoling? Cause that would be cool but first I would probably call like the UN or something to allow ink/octoling rights, cause having rights is kinda important

The Steps

1. Take a blood sample of both humans, squids, and octopi.
  2. Analyze the DNA genomes
  3. Use a program (btw if anyone knows of a gene editing program tell me) to modify/combine DNA sequences
  4. SIMULATIONS, AND A LOT OF THEM CAUSE THERES LIKE A LOT OF VARIABLES TO BE RULED OUT
  5. Virtual test
  6. More tests
  7. Make sure the Inkling and Octoling formulas are ok for commercial use
  8. Petition the UN so that racial hate crimes against them are illegal
  9. um, selling the formula for like 25 dollars, and probably make a revert formula just in case

So, just tell me what you think.
Also, this is just a theory, even though sometimes I wish it wasn't

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
I mean I think there’s probably better directions to move scientific research in than this.

TrueBlueDogemon

Inkling
NNID
MasterLoopySwag
Sounds a lot like Jurassic Park in a sense. That being said, if inklings and octolings were to become real, hopefully some physics would and would not apply. (Like for example: real-life Inklings not dissolving in water would be nice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom