• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Doctor Who Social: Bow-ties are cool!

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Welcome to the Doctor Who social thread!

Please refrain from posting heavy spoilers here without using the spoiler tag, like this.
OMG THE DOCTOR DIES IN 3 SEASONS I SAW AHEAD WITH MY MIND POWERS!!!
And please respect others opinions, or they could be their typos of onions. Who knows?

Anyway that's about it. Oh, and please tell me if there already is a DW social thread. Thanks in advance to anyone who uses this thread! ^_^

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
I don't know who I fangirl more over, David Tennant or Peter Capaldi.

Questions for fellows:
Who's your favourite doctor?
Favourite companion?
Favourite baddy?
Favourite episode?

My favourite doctor is a toss up between David Tennant and Peter Capaldi. I feel like the writing was better for David Tennant but I love Peter Capaldi as an actor.
My favourite companion is probably Donna just cause she's so... she's such a real person. I really believed her as a character
Favourite baddy is probably Missy
Favourite episode is that WWII one with the freaky gas mask kid, and sexy, sexy John Barrowman

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Matt Smith is my favourite Doctor. His writing and personality really worked well together.
Amy & Rory. I know many people don't like Amy & Rory, to be honest, I don't know why I like them. I just kinda, do.
Master/Missy. The Master is just a cool Villain in general and I like Missy just because of the mystery leading up to her reveal.
The Time Heist/The Season 9 Finale. The Time Heist was one of the best episodes that season and Season 9 Finale was just... Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom