• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Does anyone here do roleplays?

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
Well, here’s a question I’ve been meaning to ask: does anyone roleplay here?

ive seen a thread or two running about, but I wondered if there was more people out there. I love to roleplay, I have a handful of different Splatoon ocs, not just Splatoon, much much more than that. So if anyone feels up for a roleplay, I’d be more than glad to-!! There’s multiple ocs that have cheery personalitie, ones for almost any genre I can think of. I’ll try to bring out only the ones without tw though, just for the safety of others. Unless requested, we’ll leave them unmentioned. I look forward to the roleplays, though-!! Hope to roleplay with you soon-!!

list of ocs-

splatoon:
Coral
Mari
Mocha

other-
Opal
Aspen
Willow

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
I've done replays on other sites, but I was never able to actually complete them.

I wouldn't mind getting back into roleplaying here. I used Splatoon 1's blue and orange Inklings in these other roleplays, so I'll just do the same thing here.

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
I've done replays on other sites, but I was never able to actually complete them.

I wouldn't mind getting back into roleplaying here. I used Splatoon 1's blue and orange Inklings in these other roleplays, so I'll just do the same thing here.
Alrighty-!!

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
I have done lots of roleplaying here.

Also, funny thing, I also have a character named Coral.
ive seen a few floating about, I just haven’t brought myself to join one quite yet, I was just curious on the amount if people willing to start one. Oh, and that’s cool-!! I’ve never seen anyone else with the same oc names as me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom