• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Don't mind me I just want the message to go away >_>... Also Hello!

Lulink

Inkling
NNID
Lulink
Hi!

That title speaks for itself...
But I'm going to talk a little bit about myself just in case! ;)

I am a french Splatoon player and I am currently in a team called Extralamars.
I play Splatoon since... well I can't remember but it was in 2015!
I played a few weapons more frequently than the rest but often switched:
My first crush was the 2nd mini splatling. The kit is awesome, the painting speed is more than average and you aren't that far away from the confort of the shooters which is important for a first "main".
I later started mastering the rest of this class: first the hydra because... what's the point of waiting before shooting if you aren't the biggest range on the field am I right? The normal splatlings quickly followed as I realized they were more viable on certain maps and the 3rd one had the unique ability to provide a killer whale every 15sec.

But then... I revisited the Squelchers... And I am not the same anymore: shooting as soon as you are out of the ink with a great range was what I was looking fr without even knowing it! I just clicked.

That's about it... See you next time in the LUTI with my team I think... that's mainly why I came back here.
Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom