• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Doom 2016 coming to Nintendo Switch

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
Just announced in the Nintendo Direct today:

This was rather unexpected... Good thing I didn't already buy the game yet, lol.

squiddoodly

Full Squid
As a person who's grow up only playing games from Nintendo, this gives me an opportunity to explore new games from different consoles. I might buy the game just to give it a try, if I don't like it i'm sure i'll find something else.

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
this gives me an opportunity to explore new games from different consoles.
This is the only non-Nintendo game I've been excited for since about 2012, and it's because it's from a franchise from 1993, lol. Assuming it is anything like Doom 1 and 2 (and not 3), It's basically the polar-opposite of Splatoon.

Maave

Inkling Commander
I like how there was basically no violence in the trailer. He's just jumping around, not shooting, to keep the whole video PG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom