• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Dorkus Prime is looking for new members!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Dorkus_Prime_Banner 2.png

Dorkus Prime is looking for new members! THAT MEANS YOU, ADRIAN! (apologies to any Adrians in the audience.) Dorkus Prime is a "clan", for lack of a better term, of like-minded folks. We help each other improve at the squid game, and discuss a large variety of topics, including games other than Splatoon. :scared: The server is also a safe space for people of all walks of life. We're a bunch of dorks, if you couldn't tell from the name! We have folks that range from strictly casual to rank X competitive tryhards (and they admit it too.)

Requirements: Be 17+, an adult functionally, and be open-minded. That's it! Whether you're a veteran, in the competitive scene, a casual, or just starting out, you're welcome here. If you're interested, send me a message! We'll chat for a little while and I'll see if you're a good fit. Thanks for reading, and have a splendiferous day!

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
In case anyone was wondering, Squidify told me in a conversation that they think Dorkus Prime is rude because of the 17+ age restriction. That's the only reason. Would've been acceptable if they hadn't gone on to say they were going to report me for that :rolleyes: Doesn't quite work that way. Have a great day, whoever's reading this!

Last edited:

Pupsik

Inkster Jr.
NNID
pupsik2479
In case anyone was wondering, Squidify told me in a conversation that they think Dorkus Prime is rude because of the 17+ age restriction. That's the only reason. Would've been acceptable if they hadn't gone on to say they were going to report me for that :rolleyes: Doesn't quite work that way. Have a great day, whoever's reading this!
That happens sometimes... people really don't like age restrictions, even though they exist for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom