• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Dynamo Main here!

JonRossy

Inkling
NNID
Jonandalex
Hello everyone! This is my first time here in squidboards. I've been playing Splatoon since it's release and have been active in Splatoon groups on Facebook. I decided to branch out and give this a try! I'm a Dynamo Roller main here currently at S70 (I was S+50 but bad teams have forced me to rank down). I'm looking forward to meeting some new squids to play with!

Attachments

Bio_liquid0

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Bio_liquid0
Nice! I'm a fresh S rank myself. I kind of use Dynamos as well but I really enjoy :wst_shot_normalh:, :wst_shot_precision00:, :wst_shot_precision01:

JonRossy

Inkling
NNID
Jonandalex
Nice! I'm a fresh S rank myself. I kind of use Dynamos as well but I really enjoy :wst_shot_normalh:, :wst_shot_precision00:, :wst_shot_precision01:
Awesome! Whenever I use guns I go to the .96 gal or the nzaps. I also used to main the kelp splatterscope but I'm a little rusty with sniping these days. Once I went dynamo it's been hard to pick up sniping again haha

Waffles1698

Inkling
NNID
felicia1612
I also main Dynamo's and I'm rank S. It would be nice to play with some other squids

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom