1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

E-Lite 3K looking for squids!

Discussion in 'Squad Social' started by Zet4Dragon, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Zet4Dragon

Zet4Dragon Senior Squid

NNID:
    ZetaDragon
    Hey squids and kids!
    We're looking for fresh squids that are having trouble getting into S rank, but are also looking foward to participate in tournaments.
    Preferably we would like to recruit squids from Europe but anyone can ask to enter.
    Please give a brief description about your playstyle in Ranked (are you defender, flanker?), your main weapons, secondary weapons.
    The squids who want to enter will be subjected to 2 types of tests:

• Private test: you'll be subjected to the usual and rarest situations that happen in Ranked to soften up weak points;
    • Squad test: mostly to see how you communicate with teammates and what do you do if someone tries to, for example, super jump to you - you leave the allie behind or try to protect him?
    Without anything else, we hope you have a nice day.

2. Dessgeega

Dessgeega Squid Savior From the Future

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3756-0533-5215
    Your last post is still on the first page and readily visible, maybe go bump that one instead of making a new thread.

3. Zet4Dragon

Zet4Dragon Senior Squid

NNID:
    ZetaDragon
    I didn't relly noticed it. It's been long ago since I posted it. Thanks for telling me that. I apreciate it.

4. Trieste Sp

Trieste Sp Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Yeah, you should use your first thread.

5. Zet4Dragon

Zet4Dragon Senior Squid

NNID:
    ZetaDragon
    Yes, I know.Wish I could delete this thread.